I got called a whore today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now that is just silly! That was a very classy outfit! Not even the clevage was very much!!

I am not sure why they would say that, being immature I guess. There really are people out there that like to do things like that to get to people.

I would take it was a grain of salt! You look stunning
smile.gif

I think you should wear it any damn time you feel like it.It is an awesome outfit.F**** what those people say,its just like Aprill said.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mindy, you look beautiful honey and I'd like to tell you to forget about it but I know I would have a hard time also. I do wish Phil would have kept it to himself. It wasn't worth hurting you if you didn't hear it but some people don't think that way. Well majority rules and we outvote the idiots. You look awesome.
iagree.gif

some ppl are such jerks, I dont know why ppl are like that

I think the top looks hice , does not look "Whore-ish" to me..

try not to worry too much,,,be yoursekf and hane fun.

Mindy, I am so sorry to hear that. You look so pretty in that outfit. You are not even close to looking like a whore what so ever!

People are so rude at times. Wish we had alot less laws so we can do something about them.LOL

All my best to you, Beth

if i saw u in the street i would think bad thoughs. why? because i envy anyone or anything that is beautiful. but in no way are you whorish in those clothes. your only showing your neck !

that girl told the guy because he was prolly checking you out and to make herself feel better she tried to make you seem small.

i know how u feel. comments like that really get to me

Mindy, you do not look like a whore at all. I love that shirt (even if I am an "old woman" in my mid 30's).

Did you ever stop to think that maybe that guy was looking at you thinking you were pretty and he got caught by his wife/girlfriend and that was why he called you a whore so he did not get in trouble for looking?

Just ignore comments like that.

It sounds more like she was just jealous of you. Plus many people that don't know crap about fashion confuse whore clothes with whats really sexy and just dont know the difference.

Sorry to hear you were abuse by two idiots who should know better than to make that kind of judgemento of other based on what is superficial. I hate when people do that, and then are doubly stupid to make their remarks loud enough for someone else to hear.

I think your boyfriend shouldn't have told you, what was to gain to let you know about these two ugly morons? Sometimes is better to be oblivious to people's stupidity. Is there a possibility that your bf wasn't too happy with your attire? Maybe that's why he "relied the message".

WTH, when I see your pics & the outfit you wore, whore is the farthest thing from my mind! Those people are just dumb and were jealous like the others say.

If someone said anything like that about me in front of my bf, he'd have his fist in their face. He got nuts one time after hearing these two middle aged guys say that me and my friend have chicken legs (true, at least they didn't mention our non-existant boobs and butts lol, so that's a change!) We had to tell my bf to calm down it's not a big deal, so he just shouted something back at them and we all left.

Anyways girly, don't take it to heart, just write those people off as dumbasses- they wouldn't know style if it it bit em in the ass!

Originally Posted by mossaenda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry to hear you were abuse by two idiots who should know better than to make that kind of judgemento of other based on what is superficial. I hate when people do that, and then are doubly stupid to make their remarks loud enough for someone else to hear.
I think your boyfriend shouldn't have told you, what was to gain to let you know about these two ugly morons? Sometimes is better to be oblivious to people's stupidity. Is there a possibility that your bf wasn't too happy with your attire? Maybe that's why he "relied the message".

Phil doesnt like the shirt, but he never likes anything I wear, because his fashion sense is well, he has none. He wears shorts all year round and rotates between like 4 pairs, and about 10 t shirts. He refuses to buy new clothes because the ones he has "work" Frankly I don't care what he thinks about what I wear because he doesnt appreciate my fashion anyway. It is a possibility he found it a little revealing, he is uptight that way. But whorish to him, I doubt that. Maybe he told me because yeah he doesnt like the shirt, he has told me that before. Whatever though, im still going to wear it.

Everyone already had great advice and insights.... so hugs for you Mindy
hugss.gif

I've had very false rumors spread about me, but whatever, they're usually d*cks to begin with who think they're better than everyone else. Ahem, Kevin and Amanda.... they suck!

The only thing that makes me feel better is that I love me. And so do my friends and husband, and I don't care what other people say about me.

That's an absolutely gorgeous, classy outfit.

There's nothing wrong with what you're wearing.

And don't worry about that, it's just stupidity in action. I've been called a whore for what I was wearing more than once, and it was about as revealing as that outfit you're wearing, if not less.

As my mother says, they're probably just trying to make themselves feel better by picking on someone who they know is better than them. =)

I know how you feel about the boyfriend thing, it's so discouraging when your significant other doesn't stick up for you. Even though it's hard sometimes, you really need to let your partner know how you feel. They need to be able to accept you for who you are, because that's what love is all about, right?

I for one, would never think you were a whore. I think you look amazing!

you are barely showing any skin at all, the man who said it was very immature and wanted you to be a whore...men often call women a slut or whatever for he wants something he can't have. i'll bet his wife caught him staring or what evs.

I have had stuff like that happen to me once or twice just honey stick UP for yourself. Um, I am known to get in a man's face like I am another dude. I once said like

and I quote

"B**** you don't know me! You don't know me! F*** you you D***less wonder!"

here's another:

"you are calling me names because I wouldn't f*** you with eva braun's dead rotting fascist p****. You want me to be a whore because I am a woman you could never have EVER."

The mouth will drop and they almost run in the opposite direction.

don't worry about what a man will say or do if he calls you a WHORE anfd you cuss him back, just trash him back! He won't just whip you or anything...and I run my mouth so much WHEN CONFRONTED OR DISRESPECTED FIRST, that I carry a pepper spray and will eventually get a gun.

yeh.

You could have worn that to an office, I'm like outraged by proxy that someone said that to you.

I ahve ne heck of a mouth, I know.

also...

if any of you need lines to scare the crap out of over eager men who hit on you at a club or while out downtown, let me know. i have had men literally run from me.

i think that a**hole got busted checking you out and had to say anything to play it off! that outfit is totally hot without revealing a thing, so i'd say let them get over it! don't let it get you down, mindy! there are a**holes all over the world and this probably won't be the last time some dude gets busted checking you out! lol~

hey, I just wanted to add that i, too have a nerdy and clueless boyfriend. he is not a tough guy either, and sometimes that really bothers me, but the nerdy ones are often the best ones. i love seeing people wear fun clothes, and since i've moved to portland, i have noticed lots. maybe you're just a big fish in a small pond? or a closed-minded pond? anyway, you look great, and i love the top. wear it with pride, knowing that you look beautiful and that you actually have a personality of your own, unlike so many other people.

and yes, i am a newbie : )

Don't you worry about ignorant humans. They always judge. You can get called a whore for anything from wearing makeup people don't like, or an outfit, but you know what? Who cares. So some ignorant human out there thought you looked slutty. I'm sure deep down, what he meant to tell his girlfriend was "I wish I could get a girl like *her*!!" Haha! Don't you think too much about it. Statements like that say more about the person, than the object of their comment. Some people can't handle hot. Plus, like the popular saying goes, "who cares what they say, as long as they're talking about you!" Hold your head up high next time you wear that shirt.

That's a cute top and I'm sorry they were so rude as to say that among themselves. People suck sometimes... but you are beautiful and your outfit rocks, oh well they can't appreciate, hm?
heart.gif

Mindy, you are not a whore. The outfit you wore is beautiful and not the least bit whorish. I believe like other members said, either he was caught checking you out or they are just jealous. Often people who make rude comments about others are insecure about themselves and they do it to make themselves feel better. Sorry you had to experience these idiots comments.

Latest posts

Back