I got called a whore today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outfit is awesome. When people are jealous, they say mean things. Probably the girl saw the guy looking at you and said something like that you look like a whore to make herself feel better...Don't let it bother you. I guess I am the kind of woman, I don't care what people say about what I wear, I try to be myself.

Aww I'm sorry that that happened! I know how much words can hurt. I don't see anything slutty you look very pretty in this outfit. Maybe they was jealous about your pretty silhouette and your style.

Just ignore it, the guy was probaly trying to impress his girlfriend

because she knew you looked better then her!

I think your outfit looks great Mandy. They were probably jealous cause you're so gorgeous!!!

The outfit was classy, your makeup was probably totally together, and they wanted to make you feel bad. Nothing but Jealousy. The guy probably thought he was making his girl feel good by putting you down. PLEASE don't internalize that JUNK!!! Being that ugly on the inside I know their outsides were probably just as ugly.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Phil doesnt like the shirt, but he never likes anything I wear, because his fashion sense is well, he has none. He wears shorts all year round and rotates between like 4 pairs, and about 10 t shirts. He refuses to buy new clothes because the ones he has "work" Frankly I don't care what he thinks about what I wear because he doesnt appreciate my fashion anyway. It is a possibility he found it a little revealing, he is uptight that way. But whorish to him, I doubt that. Maybe he told me because yeah he doesnt like the shirt, he has told me that before. Whatever though, im still going to wear it.

Well said! if you put up with his lack of style he better put up with your abundance of style.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Phil doesnt like the shirt, but he never likes anything I wear, because his fashion sense is well, he has none. He wears shorts all year round and rotates between like 4 pairs, and about 10 t shirts. He refuses to buy new clothes because the ones he has "work" Frankly I don't care what he thinks about what I wear because he doesnt appreciate my fashion anyway. It is a possibility he found it a little revealing, he is uptight that way. But whorish to him, I doubt that. Maybe he told me because yeah he doesnt like the shirt, he has told me that before. Whatever though, im still going to wear it.

You should definitely keep on wearing it. It's a very stylish top even if he doesn't appreciate it. Sorry about the incident, people say meaningless things. They'll probably feel awful if they knew how bad they made you feel.

Jealousy is a sad thing. You looked absolutely gorgeous! It's sad that people have to be so rude!

I think that is an adorable top, not anywhere slutty or whorish looking. The girlfriend probably saw him looking at you so he had to cover by calling you a whore. He prolly thought you were hot and didn't feel like getting screamed at for the next 100 years about checking you out! A positive spin on what it couuld have been! Feel better!

Originally Posted by melpaganlibran I have had stuff like that happen to me once or twice just honey stick UP for yourself. Um, I am known to get in a man's face like I am another dude. I once said likeand I quote

"B**** you don't know me! You don't know me! F*** you you D***less wonder!"

here's another:

"you are calling me names because I wouldn't f*** you with eva braun's dead rotting fascist p****. You want me to be a whore because I am a woman you could never have EVER."

The mouth will drop and they almost run in the opposite direction.

don't worry about what a man will say or do if he calls you a WHORE anfd you cuss him back, just trash him back! He won't just whip you or anything...and I run my mouth so much WHEN CONFRONTED OR DISRESPECTED FIRST, that I carry a pepper spray and will eventually get a gun.

^^^ I like you, I really like you. LOL
For real though, people just have no home-training these days. Like Katt Williams said 'If people ain't hatin on you, then dammit, you ain't doin your job.'

omg..those people were probably crazy and did not know what they were talking about!!!your outfit is really pretty&stylish and you are beautiful! besides, it really does not matter what some random people´s opinion...who cares what they think???they should live their lives.

but do not blame your bf - maybe he was too shy to tell a thing. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think it would be the best to forget about it because YOU know yourself that you are not a WHORE (no matter what you wear) and that is ALL that matters.

You look beautiful in that shirt. Men can be a little slow sometimes, he probably thought it was something so ridiculous it was funny.

Jealousy! You didn't look like a whore at all!

There is nothing wrong with that outfit. They just had the " Bitter, Ugly Syndrome"

There's always going to be someone that's going to "hate" on you. Maybe their life is a joke and the only way to keep their minds off their crummy life is talk about others. You're gorgeous!

i think what you were wearing looks really nice. Its pretty obvious to me that the girl was jealous she cant look like you and the boy was pissed he cant get someone who looks like you!

but i agree your boyfriend should not have told you what they said, im sure he wouldnt have told you if he'd known it would hurt you he probably just thought it was so ridiculous you'd find it funny but some things you're better off not knowing and its true that some things are better left unsaid xx

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mindy...dont worry about that
smile.gif
. It is what i like to call a combination of hatred, jealousy, ignorance, stupidity, and the general human being all wrapped up into one. I am sorry that you had to hear that, but as time goes on, you will hear worse about yourself, and you have to become thick skinned to it. Eventually, it will ll be a joke. I have been called every name under the sun, and i don't care, but I will do the same in return and make it worse, lol. (wink wink).
As far as Phil goes, I personally would not blame him for not defending your honor on that, people are stoopid these days and if you need him to protect you, it needs to be something a little harder than being called a whore. So let him save his energy and safety for something worth it. Cause name-calling happens, and it will get harder; which means you have to get stronger
smile.gif

I agree 100%.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually... the way I see it is
The guy was checking you out because youre hot... he was with his girl... so instead of getting into trouble - he had to talk some shit.

Guys do that A LOT - when they are with their gf.

Dont worry about it.

so true^^ first thing that came to mind when i read your post mindy was sounds like the guy like the way you look to even comment and loud enough to get your attention, of course he couldnt say "your hot" in front of his girl you know how little boys pick on girls they crush on. i wouldnt take it to seriously and maybe things like this happens to remind us how others feel when we judge someone on how they dress or look.

im so sorry to hear this girl.

i dont think that outfit makes you look like that.

when people get insecure they say things so the other one gets hurt and they can feel better.

on the other had for your bf i think you should tell him what you really felt when he acted that way and why he didnt do anything.....he might have just froze and wasnt thinking.

lift your head up high sweety.

your too much of a good girl to be harassed by people like this.

Latest posts

Back