I got inspired from Trisha!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was such a bad girl LOL I seen trisha's pink luella bag and I fell in love with it LOL I found the best next thing to it! LOL its from MARK a company from Avon, hubby doesnt know cuz he told me i couldnt buy a single purse for a long time bc he just bought me a coach one LOL oh well. u can never have enough purses!
biggrin.gif

p910t3.jpg

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I was such a bad girl LOL I seen trisha's pink luella bag and I fell in love with it LOL I found the best next thing to it! LOL its from MARK a company from Avon, hubby doesnt know cuz he told me i couldnt buy a single purse for a long time bc he just bought me a coach one LOL oh well. u can never have enough purses!
biggrin.gif

p910t3.jpg

VERY CUTE!!!! I love Mark products!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

COol, I like the hangy little heart
wink.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382

I was such a bad girl LOL I seen trisha's pink luella bag and I fell in love with it LOL I found the best next thing to it! LOL its from MARK a company from Avon, hubby doesnt know cuz he told me i couldnt buy a single purse for a long time bc he just bought me a coach one LOL oh well. u can never have enough purses!
biggrin.gif

p910t3.jpg

Wayy cute. Men just dont understand that you could never have enough bags! I have so many and I usually hide them from hubby and he never even notices it when I use them. I also tend to leave them at work, and wait until he works late and bring them home. Its fun! LOL

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I was such a bad girl LOL I seen trisha's pink luella bag and I fell in love with it LOL I found the best next thing to it! LOL its from MARK a company from Avon, hubby doesnt know cuz he told me i couldnt buy a single purse for a long time bc he just bought me a coach one LOL oh well. u can never have enough purses!
biggrin.gif

p910t3.jpg

Oh that's so sweet Danielle. I thought MARK only did make up items! You learn something new every day
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh that's so sweet Danielle. I thought MARK only did make up items! You learn something new every day
biggrin.gif
Yup, got alot of neat stuff in there!

Originally Posted by Shoediva Wayy cute. Men just dont understand that you could never have enough bags! I have so many and I usually hide them from hubby and he never even notices it when I use them. I also tend to leave them at work, and wait until he works late and bring them home. Its fun! LOL Your right, they dont understand.. all they have to carry is a small wallet stuffed with cards money etc. oh well!! more bags the merrier i say!

That's a great replica of the Luella. I wonder what other styles they carry.

Latest posts

Back