I got New Brushes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got new brushes!

I bought them at target for 20$. I am a cheapie I know!

there are some pictures...attached.
smile.gif

I bought that set once, but I returned it the next day. I thought the brushes were scratchy.

BTW: Shouldn't this be in the haul forum?

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got new brushes! I bought them at target for 20$. I am a cheapie I know!

there are some pictures...attached.
smile.gif

Hi,
Enjoy your new brushes.
15.gif

i love sonia kashuk's brushes, cheap but great quality. my target sell that brush set for $29.99. lucky you! enjoy them
smile.gif

good choice! Sonia Kashuk brushes are my favorite. I have 3 of her brushes...the powder/fluffly blush brush, the angled contour brush, and a flat eyeshadow one. They're so soft!

sonia kusack brushes are really awsome for the price.

the only thing about it is whenever i type or write it out, i keep having to go back and correct the spelling of sonia cause i keep using a 'y' insted of an 'i' (makes sense since my name is sonya).

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh! I shall enjoy them. I tried them out recently and they are good brushes, but the shed some fibers, here and there. is that normal? It's usually normal if it does it once in a while, but I remember I had a set that would do that all the time, eventually I just through them out. I hated getting those things stuck everywhere..especially when you use lip brushes.

Latest posts

Back