I hate my feet!! HATE 'EM!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by naturally Here's a great scrub for tootsies ...
1 1/2 cups sea salt

1/4 cup sweet almond oil

2 drops peppermint essential oil

3 drops lavender essential oil

1. Combiine the sea salt and almond oil and stir well to mix. If the mixture seems dry and does not hold well together in your hands, add almond oil by the tablespoon until you can scoop it comfortably. Add the essential oils last and stir well.

2. Rub Peppermint Lavender Foot Glow Scrub vigorously all over your feet and ankles. Pay special attention to your heels and the soles of your feet so they are thoroughly exfoliated. Rinse well with warm water and follow with a rich lotion or cream. Sleep in socks so the moisturizer is absorbed well into your skin.

3. Do not use this mixture on broken skin and remember, it''s best when used immediately but you can store it in an air tight container and it will keep well so long as it is not exposed to moisture. Enjoy!

this was taken from http://www.makeyourcosmetics.com/rec...=206&cat=salts and they have other fabulous scrubs you can make at home ..plus since you are making them with your own ingredients ..they are natural and don't have the harsh chemicals or petrochemicals.

If you're looking for Sea Salt in bulk ..ebay has (or had) some fabulous listings. I got 10lbs of fine for $17.50 and that included S&H. heck ..that's the price of a good scrub alone ..and 10lbs will make ALOT of scrubs. You can also use regular sugar ..or turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw) ...AWESOME.

And you can serve the rest to your MIL in a tortilla!
mutcatlol.gif
(good post btw, Naturally)

well, Cal, it's a bit of a mindbend...you see, the rice is usually what they like to throw at the scene of the we-did-it, & I went off on a tangent....then I went off into skincare land & somehow that got tossed into the mix w/hors d'oevres being preserved for MIL & you can see this is quite a challenge....me thinks you didn't get the acronym for unruly MIL's on tv...so, please forgive me for running off at the byte...

This is a Test for Spelling I will misspell here. Randum acts of kindnes are nice. Makeup is uzed to enhance your features and to give you a glo.

Back