I hate....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Lisa! (camel toes)
Those tight jeans that are country western go well with that.
wink.gif

Yes, thanks for the mental image. lol Ever heard that song by Fanny Pack - Camel Toe?
um hmm thats right uh huh uh huh

um hmm thats right uh huh uh huh

walking down the street

something caught my eye

a growing epidemic that really ain't fly

a middle aged lady

i gotta be blunt

her spandex biker shorts were creepin up the front

i could see her uterus her pants were too tight

she must've owned panties that were not in sight i walked right by the poor woman didn't know

she had a frontal wedgie

a Camel Toe

LMAO

I hate to see females in hipsters and belly shirts with all kinds of stuff hanging out all over the place. Just because some thing is in style, does not mean we should all be wearing it.

I hate cockroaches! I'll scream like bloody murder if I see one of those things. My husband knows how much i'm afraid of them so he decided to be "funny" and buy one of those fake but realistic looking ones to freak me out. I fall for it everytime. I hate it!

I hate when you're out at a lounge/bar/club and having a good time, there is always one moron who will mess it up. Take your drunk ass home biatch.

I hate girls who can not handle their drinking and just wind up making fools of themselves.

I hate when bartenders know the customer is obviously drunk and still keeps serving them. There should be a law against this if there already isn't one.

I hate stupid people that try to convert me on shit. Dont try to force some form of anything on me. I will choose.
smile.gif

Today I HATE....
icon_mad.gif

the fact that it is STILL hot out!!! I really need to shampoo the carpets (parrots are slobs) and it is still to hot and humid to open the windows to get the job done.

Is fall ever going to get here? I'm not a big summer fan.

I hate when guys get too close when talking to you. You should only be inches away from my face if you're kissing me, otherwise back off.

I hate self-centered people who swear the world revolves around them & are oblivious to the fact that it doesn't.

Most of all, I hate negative people.

AMEN!!!

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces I hate to see females in hipsters and belly shirts with all kinds of stuff hanging out all over the place. Just because some thing is in style, does not mean we should all be wearing it.

Being in Florida - two things come to mind:

Palmetto Bugs &

H U R R I C A N E S !!! Uggghhhhhh...

~Aly

Originally Posted by AlyM Palmetto Bugs Palmetto bugs?? What are those?
I hate when I sit down with my legs crossed under me for too long causing my leg and butt to go numb.

Ewww!! I hate those things. Why on earth would somebody give them a fancy name? They are nothing but N-A-S-T-Y!

I HATE YELLOW JACKETS!!

I've never been stung by a bee, hornet, wasp, yellow jacket, or anything like that in my life until just a few minutes ago. I was standing outside waiting for my dog to finish taking a dump and out of no where one lands on my nose and stings me! I have ice on it right now because it's pretty red and swollen. I feel like Rudolph! Is there anything else I can do to help the swelling?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Post a picture of your nose :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haha! Actually, I would but I can't upload pics from my digital right now and haven't been able to for awhile b/c something happened to our usb ports (i think that's what it's called?) and we've been meaning to take our computer in but haven't had a chance to. This ice is really helping alot, anyways. It's not as swollen and just looks like a zit on the end of my nose now.
frown.gif
Atleast now I know i'm not allergic to those things. I always wondered since I seem to have so many allergies.

I hate when I'm in the middle of yoga class and I start getting the urge to ummmm....pass gas....

(hey - you'll be happy to know I hold it in!)

Originally Posted by Amethyst I hate when I'm in the middle of yoga class and I start getting the urge to ummmm....pass gas....

(hey - you'll be happy to know I hold it in!)

LMAO!!!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Hey, it's not good to hold those things in. You should just do like me and let a SBD (Silent But Deadly) one and then you can feel relieved without causing a distraction with the sound. Just don't eat cabbage or boiled eggs before your class.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst Sorry - I can't do an SBD. Everything I do is set to *music*.
icon_sad.gif
icon_redface.gif

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

That is hilarious!! I like how you put it, "set to music"!
hahaha.gif
Reminds me of this poem...
A fart can be quiet,

A fart can be loud,

Some leave a powerful,

Poisonous cloud.

A fart can be short,

Or a fart can be long,

Some farts have been known

To sound just like a song.

Some farts do not smell,

While others are vile,