I Hated My Extensions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She did them awesome and the hair was real hair but ughhhh

It was tooo much hair and it hurt for the first 2 weeks and when u wshed it the hair was so freaken heavy I had to hold the hair so I wouldnt screw up my neck

Save your money and time

Grow your own hair..

Im glad I got em off

Awwww. Lol. you remind me of the one chick on ANTM that got extensions. she cried for days. Glad you got them off. you should never do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

Maybe it was too much hair? I dunno it was 300 pieces all through out its looked nice but my facial featues look better without expanded hair u understand what I mean

and omfg what a pain in the Arse!!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awwww. Lol. you remind me of the one chick on ANTM that got extensions. she cried for days. Glad you got them off. you should never do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

well if it was only 100 it would look like crap my hair is thick without them she had to get it to blend

You must of paid a loads for that! I asked a local hairdressers how much they would charge for what I do myself, 16" 100 strands = £800!

Thats alot of money to me.

i had extentions years ago after i had cut my hair to get it healthy, i know exactly how you feel, i hated them it was so heavy and a pain to wash.. i took mine out when it was time to get them retouched. i love the way it look but it wasnt worth the headache.. real hair is the way to go

Not in my avatar .. in my avatar is my hair length now

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif you had extentions? are they in your avatar? how short is it now?

I had one blurry shot from my cell but i deletd it

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif any pics of them?

darn
frown.gif
i wanna see. how long did you have them?

3 weeks I couldnt take em anymore lol

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif darn
frown.gif
i wanna see. how long did you have them?

i have fine hair thats quite long so am going to put about 50 in just to thicken it up my daughter is going to do it.

Latest posts

Back