I have a crush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a crush on Vince Vaughn and I cannot figure out exactly why. Am I the only woman here who finds him sexy? Just wondering.

vince_vaughn_150f.JPG

He looks like a family member, so I can't see him that way...lol! But he does have an a appeal that's more complex than bland good looks.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish He looks like a family member, so I can't see him that way...lol! But he does have an a appeal that's more complex than bland good looks. Maybe that's what sex appeal is- it's an appeal that you can't name! Whatever it is, and whatever you want to call it, he's got it. I've heard that he drinks a lot though.
123banner5.jpg

Drinks a lot, huh? Then he MUST be a relative!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Maybe that's what sex appeal is- it's an appeal that you can't name! Whatever it is, and whatever you want to call it, he's got it. I've heard that he drinks a lot though.
123banner5.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian I have a crush on Vince Vaughn and I cannot figure out exactly why. Am I the only woman here who finds him sexy? Just wondering.
vince_vaughn_150f.JPG

Much like my massive crush for JBJ(that no one else seems to have)It really is something you can't explain or describe..It just IS
wink.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Much like my massive crush for JBJ(that no one else seems to have)It really is something you can't explain or describe..It just IS
wink.gif
igzactly, Allisong. ^5's
321banner3.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian igzactly, Allisong. ^5's
321banner3.jpg

LOL I think Masta P needs to give spell check a tune up

I think he has this sexy bad boy thing about him. I too heard he drinks alot too. I really dont think its just looks that makes you sexy (although it does help). Let's look at Bill Clinton. He is not very good looking IMHO, he has bags the size of Texas BUT he has soo much charm and charisma that makes him appealing. I know you may not all agree but I'm just trying to make a point here:)) Clinton Bashers: Please do not send me hate mail. Txs.

Originally Posted by shoediva I think he has this sexy bad boy thing about him. I too heard he drinks alot too. I really dont think its just looks that makes you sexy (although it does help). Let's look at Bill Clinton. He is not very good looking IMHO, he has bags the size of Texas BUT he has soo much charm and charisma that makes him appealing. I know you may not all agree but I'm just trying to make a point here:))
Clinton Bashers: Please do not send me hate mail. Txs.

He's full of bad boy. I think so. But I already dated 'bad boy' and didn't like it. Maybe it's just the unattainability.. is that a word? He's just damn sexy to me. Heck. ... I won't overanalyze it. He's HOT. Now that Laura has no interest in him, I have just narrowed down my competition. heheheh. jk.

He's HOT HOT HOT> ok. Thanks. I feel a bit better now.

ouch! My eyes is burnin'.... . Help help help I'll have to get over it. First of all, I'm married. Second of all, I don't like jerks.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) He is ok but not that hot in my opinion.
icon_smile.gif
Excellent! One more competitor down! Hahahha.
wink.gif
Cali

Originally Posted by shoediva well cali I think you may have a point
check this out:

Third Annual Sexiest Men in Showbiz

<!-- Begin Article Body -->http://www.women.com/celebs/hotstars/pages/0,,413026_639835,00.html

Guess who made the list??
icon_biggrin.gif

YOU RULE. You get a
hhstar2.gif
for your excellent eye and research skills. You are now promoted to official
hhhot2.gif
"BABE FINDER." Heheh. I also like Viggo, but not as much as he likes himself. The pic in the poll of Vince is not very good, but he's sexy none the less.
I am sure I will get over this. Hey, if I had a service garage, he'd be my pinup. LOL. He's not even really muscular and I don't care.

Only if you insist will I officially be the "BABE Finder", its a hard job but someone got to do it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Only if you insist will I officially be the "BABE Finder", its a hard job but someone got to do it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
OMG lol.. I was going to tell you to start at www.hotmen.com until I surfed there myself. Hahahah. NEVER MIND THAT ONE! Cough. Then I typed in "cute men" and got the words, "watch hot lumberjacks in action ... with each other". No thanks. Forget it. LOL....................
321banner2.jpg

LMAO!!! I'm literally peeing on myself!!!! People in my office are now wondering if I am really crazy!! LOL Well off to my research:))

Originally Posted by shoediva LMAO!!! I'm literally peeing on myself!!!! People in my office are now wondering if I am really crazy!! LOL Well off to my research:)) HAHAHHHAHAHahahahahha. Love it! Yeah, you can find so many "interesting" things on the net. YOW!!!! LOL I'm laughing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
321banner2.jpg

I've thought he's attractive for several years, actually. I also adore Gary Sinise, whom most of my friends think is sleazy-looking. There's just something about him - I think he's very attractive!

Latest posts

Back