I have a feeling that something bad will happen...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I consider myself to be intuitive and when I get bad vibes usually something happens. I try to think positive thoughts like no nothing will happen but at the same time I listen to my gut reaction.

Back in the 1980's? there was that Air India plane crash. Approximately a week before it occured I kept having nightmares about planes, strange feelings, visions that something terrible was about to happen. A week later that crash occured.

This time I don't sense any airplane, train crashes but I have a feeling something closer to home may occur, possibly in my neighbourhood.

I always keep my doors locked etc.

Anyone else intuitive?

I am, but not for the type of major things you are. Sometimes I just have an uneasy feeling and something will go wrong. I have been wrong before though.

I also get these feelings for smaller things and sometimes I am wrong. I just hope the feelings I have now are false and nothing occurs.

one day my mom's mother called at home, and i didn't wanna pick the phone and talk to her because i knew my grandmother was about to die and i was incredibly sad, even crying. my mom couldn't concentrate on her conversation and didn't believe it until my grandmother died. i was very young, 2, maybe 3 years old.

i also have sometimes dreams that come true. it's just about some blurry details, i never have the entire picture, but when it happens i recognise the little stuff i dreamt about. very creepy, leaves you with the feeling you're watching a re-run.

Well that is scary I always get bad feelings because of my paranoia but im always wrong so I don't know what you go through.

I hope nothing happens to you or your neighbors. Keep safe!

When I was getting in the car with my brother one day (he was driving), the thought popped into my head "I wonder what would happen/what it would be like if we got in a really bad accident?" That struck me as kind of an odd thought. lol.

About 10 minutes before we got home, we got in an accident with another car. Both cars were totalled. It was pretty bad, the passenger in the other car kept going in and out of consciousness while we waited for the ambulance.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif one day my mom's mother called at home, and i didn't wanna pick the phone and talk to her because i knew my grandmother was about to die and i was incredibly sad, even crying. my mom couldn't concentrate on her conversation and didn't believe it until my grandmother died. i was very young, 2, maybe 3 years old.i also have sometimes dreams that come true. it's just about some blurry details, i never have the entire picture, but when it happens i recognise the little stuff i dreamt about. very creepy, leaves you with the feeling you're watching a re-run.

Wow! Yes I know the creepy feeling.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I was getting in the car with my brother one day (he was driving), the thought popped into my head "I wonder what would happen/what it would be like if we got in a really bad accident?" That struck me as kind of an odd thought. lol.
About 10 minutes before we got home, we got in an accident with another car. Both cars were totalled. It was pretty bad, the passenger in the other car kept going in and out of consciousness while we waited for the ambulance.

Wow! That is scary! Were you and your brother injured or just the other passenger in the other car?
The feeling I am getting is stronger. Just weird, I don't know how to describe it. Almost like a little voice, feeling that pops into your head. I live in a safe neighbourhood but I know things can occur anywhere. I just hope this is a false alarm.

I was at my grandma´s house (working at her hotel for a couple of weeks) when my mom called and said my brother had been having bad headaches for 2 nights in a row. She said they´ll probably take him to the hospital later that day for a check up.

When she hung up I started to cry, and I knew he had cancer (even if his leukaemia that was diagnosed at the hospital that day didn´t have anything to do with the headaches). It was weird that I knew it wasn´t just headaches.

Shelley I can´t imagine having those visions and dreams. I don´t envy you at all, that must be scary as hell!!!

Andi, that must have been awful feeling, especially when the feelings are about family.

The visions I have experienced are scary. I've had visions about plane, train crashes about three times. The first time I was around 15. I remember I told a few people, they laughed, saying it just a 'dream'.

Today I am not experiencing visions, more like a intuitive feeling.Hopefully this is a false feeling.

I remember 7 years ago I use to ride my bicycle to work. I hate riding on the main roads because of traffic but usually rode about two blocks on the main road and then headed up a side street with less traffic.I worked as a health care aid, worked with elderly in their homes. One day I was leaving work and a funny feeling came over me, almost saying do not ride on the main road. I followed my instinct and took a longer route home. About 2 minutes into my commute the handle bars/stem on my bicycle loosened and started to come off. Luckily I managed to somehow stop, get off my bicycle before anything worse happened. I thought later if I had been on the main road, and this happened, I could have fell into traffic or been hit by a car.

Amazing how the mind works.

I get those kinds of feelings, mostly about those I love. I will get an overwhelming feeling that I need to call someone, and they will be in need or sick. Another weird thing I do is call people when they are calling me. I will call my Grandma, and it will be busy. I keep calling and calling. When I finally get through she says..."You did it again, I was calling you!!" I do that with my Dad, My BF and my grandmother.

I used to have recurring nightmares about things like that, but they scared me soo badly that I prayed they would go away. They did.

Yall are giving me goosebumps......Shelley, I do hope that your intuition is wrong this time.

Gosh Shelley, I know that is a really creepy feeling to have. I always get these scary premonitions of my loved ones dying in horrific ways and it really creeps me out! Sometimes, I don't know how to stop my mind from doing that.

Yeah I was feeling really sick and worried the morning of the 9/11 attacks. I was really scared on the train and this was before I even knew of what happened.

well sometimes i do get those feelings but they are never been bed. i usually feel like someone is calling me and i look at the phone and think of that person i see them calling me. once i remeber i was taking a nap and i had that dream that the guy i had a crush on came over and i just go up and started cleaning the apartment and what do you know the guy calls me up and tells me he is coming over. i never had a bad feelings only the good ones. i hope its not serious with you.

OOooh the night before I was in a car accident I had a dream in which I was driving and kept trying to press my brakes so I wouldn't hit a car in front of me, but my brakes weren't working. The next morning I was thisclose to not going to school (mostly because I just didn't want to, being lazy, rather than because of the dream). Yet that day on the freeway home from school, traffic stopped and I got close to the car in front of me but stopped in time. BUT the person behind me crashed into me, and they came so hard their whole front end was under my backend and it pushed me into the truck in front of me, and him in the van in front of him! My car was totaled
frown.gif
I just thought it was so weird to have that dream the night before...

I've never had any crystal clear premonitions of events like plane crashes, accidents or family getting sick/dying... but I get "feelings" all the time. Like Shelley said, a little voice that pops up and kind of nudges you in a certain direction... like, "you shouldn't go there" or, "you need to do this" and it makes no sense, but if I go with it it generally ends up being for my own good.

Originally Posted by rejectstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never had any crystal clear premonitions of events like plane crashes, accidents or family getting sick/dying... but I get "feelings" all the time. Like Shelley said, a little voice that pops up and kind of nudges you in a certain direction... like, "you shouldn't go there" or, "you need to do this" and it makes no sense, but if I go with it it generally ends up being for my own good. That happens to me too. Like some days I'm like I don't think we should go to the mall today or where ever we are going and most of the time something bad happens nothing big, but it happens. My boyfriend just tells me that if I think that of course something bad will happen. But sometimes its just too obvious that my thinking did not cause that to happen.

Latest posts

Back