I have a problem with my makeup.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always do foundation first and then concealer where needed.

It sounds like you're applying too much. Flat foundation brushes (which I presume is what you're using) tend to apply more product than say, a skunk brush. So you may be applying too much of it. I also agree with the mixing with moisturizer trick.

First about the dark circles. Are you getting enough sleep? are you drinking plenty of water every day? this is vital to healthy skin also look into a solid skincare system routine that will help tremendously, then make sure you have the right color foundation.

another trick for dark circles..

Give yourself a nice massage around the eyes!!! i notice whenever i give my clients, bf and myself a great eye massage it flushes out the toxins around the eyes and give u more of a lifted eye look and it feels great

just make sure u massage on the bones around your eyes and your brow bones and push it out to your temples, then from there massage downin front of your ears, then masage behind your ears then massage down your neck..

alot of toxins are held in your eye area and a good massage it a perfect way to relax and flush those toxins out! its like giving yourself a great lymph massage that u pay crazy amounts for at the spa,

and for foundation.. im not a fan of cakey coundation.. liquid or any of the sorts.. i love minerals and loose powders.. u tend not to put too much on as u would do with liquid and you can always blend it into your skin so that it correctly tones out your skin..

ive been using La bella donna for quite some time now. and i have been very happy with that line!..

good luck!

Latest posts

Back