I have a shoe challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so I'm VERY pregnant, and I'm getting fed up with reaching down to tie, zip or fasten any type of shoe.

So I'm looking for something cute and *comfortable* that I can slip on, THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A *TOTAL* MOM SHOE. That's the challenge. Something casual I could throw on with jeans to go out to the store, etc. I'm probably looking at around a $25-50 price range (maybe more, if they're awesome enough to justify it).

Anybody have any suggestions?

what about some fUGGS (fake uggs). Cheap, comfortable and easy to slip on. Or just get real uggs ($100++)

when i was preggers i bought all ballets flats and keds slip-ons and keds-like slip-ons and kitten heels... in like every color

_5222939.jpg
_5424755.jpg
_5493488.jpg
_5475710.jpg

but whatever you do, pleeeeeeeeease, i beg you do not contribute to the death of fashion and by buying CROCS!!!!

Quote:
but whatever you do, pleeeeeeeeease, i beg you do not contribute to the death of fashion and by buying CROCS!!!! Have seen the new sketcher like crocs... they are alot better looking.... not great, but better

i'd say flip flops... but they don't give much support unless they are special ones. there's also keds! they make so many cute flats and slip-ons these days.

Latest posts

Back