I have blue small eyes, pale skin, red cheeks and i need help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got blue eyes sMall lips sMall eyes light eye brows red cheeks and little eye lashes srry i dont got a pik but if u kould help me that would be good and if u need 2 no more just ask

Originally Posted by justine_m i got blue eyes sMall lips sMall eyes light eye brows red cheeks and little eye lashes srry i dont got a pik but if u kould help me that would be good and if u need 2 no more just ask

What did you need help with?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 What did you need help with?
icon_wink.gif
everythin i need help wit lol!!
redface.gif
eyes mostly

Originally Posted by justine_m everythin i need help wit lol!!
redface.gif
eyes mostly What colors do you like?? I know greys and browns make blue eyes stand out more
wink.gif

I also have small, blue eyes and here are some tips I've picked up:

• White or light colored shadows will help make small eyes look bigger.
  • Avoid eyeliner on the lower lid; that usually makes small eyes look smaller.
  • Curling your eyelashes also makes your eyes look bigger.
  • "Small" lashes shouldn't be a huge problem, just experiment with different mascaras to see what you like. Do you want your lashes to look thicker, longer, or both? If you're looking for a good lengthening mascara that's also inexpensive, I personally like Maybelline Sky High Curves (and I always buy the waterproof formula, lasts all day and then some!)
  • Using a dark eyeliner right against your lashline (so that there is no skin showing between your lashes and eyeliner) can make your lashes look thicker, since the liner will blend into the lashes. Sometimes it's easier to use a dark eyeshadow for this instead of an actual pencil eyeliner -- just take a small brush (I often see them use an angled brush on TV) and dab the eyeshadow into the lashline.
  • To make blue eyes stand out more, use shadow colors that are opposite on the color wheel from blue. Browns, bronzes, peaches, oranges, and pinks are all good choices. Colors too similar to your eye color, like blues and sometimes grays (especially if you have more blue-gray eyes) tend to just blend into your eye color and you'll end up seeing the makeup more than your actual eyes
    wink.gif
But of course these are all just guidelines; the fun thing about makeup is that you can experiment and try whatever you want!
Hope that helps!

One tip I've picked up for making your eyes look bigger is lining the inner rim of your lower lids with a white eye liner pencil, this really seems to work well. I think you can try it with most light colours, and light blue is particularly good for countering out any redness in your eyes because it brings out the white. If your eyes are particularly small lining them in any other way (particularly with a darker colour can make them look smaller.

i would go for natural colours - dont over do it less is more and always remember that -

to do your face, if yu hve bags try a cream foundation - you dont need to put it all over the face just under the eyes to brighten them - get a liquid highlighter and add to the check bones then go over this with a light brush of pressed powder to even out the colours -

Eye: the corner of your eyes nearest your nose but a light dust of white or light eye shadow this will open them and make them look bigger and brighter - add a darker shade (even try using a dab of bronzer on your finger) and put in the outsiide crease of your eye, (just above your eye were your eyelid creases into your head) add black mascara

Cheeks - if you have blue eyes go for a little blusher during the day for a fresh looks - apply bronzer at night for a sexier look - just add a little!

lips - use clear gloss to give a simple yet sexy look

thanks all of u i will try all of ur suggestions as soon as i get more makeup!
icon_biggrin.gif
thanks!

Latest posts

Back