i have straight blonde thik hair wat should i do wit it??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and look forward to getting to know you.

About your question, tell us more. How long is it? Do you like to wear it up? A picture might help so we could give you the proper advice.

Hey Justine. With your hair i think you should put it up in a messy bun and wear it like that or just wear it in a pony tail. I also will suggest to maybe get it cut a little bit not much and you will find many other ways. Another way would be also wear it down but in a messy way. Like beyoncy(sp?) Or like i wear my hair in a messy way.

I hope this helps u out.

Meghan

Welcome Justine! I'm Janelle, from NY. Marisol's right... it's hard to give a good idea when we really don't know much about your hair, your lifestyle (how much time you have to style it) or what your preferences are when it comes to styles. You can check out our "Ultimate Hairstyle Thread" in this forum for some pictures and links of style ideas
wink.gif

ya srry iM tryin 2 gat a pik but i just kut My hair it is a bit longer than shoulder length and yes i like 2 wear it up but it is hard kause soMe things kant hold all My hair

Originally Posted by justine_m ya srry iM tryin 2 gat a pik but i just kut My hair it is a bit longer than shoulder length and yes i like 2 wear it up but it is hard kause soMe things kant hold all My hair Mini claw clips and headbands can help out
icon_wink.gif

I know you said you just cut your hair, but I think with your thick shoulder length hair, side bangs would look so cute!!!

Originally Posted by horse_luver justine, cut it all off!!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
ya megan ur mean!!!!!!
icon_cry.gif
lol

Back