I havent been here very much over the

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
last couple of weeks. Now I'm back and there are SO MANY new members. I hardly recognize any of the SNs now. Its really great how much MuT is growing!!! Way to go!!!

welcome back tracey!

yeah, it's great to see so many new members!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Where have you been girlie? Glad to see you around here. We miss ya!

Thanks Liz. I hope we keep growing at this rate.... or even better!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz welcome back tracey!
yeah, it's great to see so many new members!!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Hi Marisol!!!

Good to see you too! I havent been here due to having to deal with TONS of drama and other things! Hopefully life will now be peaceful for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Where have you been girlie? Glad to see you around here. We miss ya!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Hi Marisol!!! Good to see you too! I havent been here due to having to deal with TONS of drama and other things! Hopefully life will now be peaceful for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hope that things are better for you now.

Oh yeah.... things are back to normal. whew!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Hope that things are better for you now.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Oh yeah.... things are back to normal. whew!!!!
claps.gif
Hallelujah!!! Missed u!
wink.gif

Thanks Janelle!!! You know I cant go too long without my MuT fix!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hallelujah!!! Missed u!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

last couple of weeks. Now I'm back and there are SO MANY new members. I hardly recognize any of the SNs now. Its really great how much MuT is growing!!! Way to go!!!

Missed ya Tracey

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Oh yeah.... things are back to normal. whew!!!!
claps.gif
Woohoo!! Tracey's back on MuT. We missed you girl
biggrin.gif

I just saw the rest of these posts...... you guys are so sweet!!! Thanks for the 'welcome back'!!!

There's no place like Mut. There's no place like Mut. There's no place like Mut. There's no place like Mut.

Get it? Dorothy? Wizard of OZ? There's no place like home.? (corny,right?..... I cant help it).
icon_redface.gif

Woa lau... I like your new avatar!!! I finally see your face... You're so pretty!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Woohoo!! Tracey's back on MuT. We missed you girl
biggrin.gif

Tracey, I've missed you as well! I'm so glad things are better and you are back!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
:icon_love
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back