I just love drugstore hauls...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
..cause I don´t feel that guilty if I only spend a little money on each item, but of course it adds up too.

I got

pic1: Paul Mitchell Shampoo #3 (clarifying) + sample of Shampoo #2

cheap, but silicone free conditioner (my first sili

cone free one! yay!)

stuff1.jpg

pic2: Pure Aloe Vera Gel

Garnier ultra strong daily purifying pads (with Salicylic Acid, Zink and Eucalyptus..sounds like a good combo to me!)

stuff2.jpg

pic 3: Rimmel Vinyl l/g in East End Snob (nude, even though it doesn´t look like a nude color in the pic)

2 Catrice e/s (never tried that brand before)

stuff3.jpg

And then I also ordered Mavala´s Double Lash from the pharmacy. I had to order 3 tubes cause it´s hard to get brand and 3 tubes is the minimum order. Oh well it´s supposed to work great and who doesn´t want fuller, healthier lashes

Cool Haul!!! And no guilt hangover after; even better!I can spend hours in drugstores(with lots of cosmetics in them,that is.)

oooh - nice haul - do those garnier pure pads work? i have been considering them to replace my current spot treatment.

Great haul. I didn't know you could get paul mitchell stuff from the drugstore some places. You have to get it from a salon here.

Latest posts

Back