I just picked up a couple of Lancome new product samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know we don't have too many lancome fans here, and personally I don't own much either .......but I saw this new foundation and mascara and thought a sample wouldn't hurt. I absolutely love them! I am so shocked!

Sorry ya'll I am stupid on how to get a pic off a website onto this dialogue box.........I screwed it up.......but anyway the mascara is called L'Extreme and the foundation is Teint Idole ...it is oil free and for all skin types.

OOOH! I meant to pick some of this up as samples too... Have you tried either of them yet? They sound impressive, but you know how they hype stuff up...

Glad you like them!!
smile.gif

i think they came out with some new moisturizer with spf. i like their products, the only thing is that they are overpriced
wink.gif

Kerri have you tried L'Extreme mascara? How is it? Is it good? I want to try it!!I'm between L'Extreme and Hypnose!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri I know we don't have too many lancome fans here, and personally I don't own much either .......but I saw this new foundation and mascara and thought a sample wouldn't hurt. I absolutely love them! I am so shocked!
Sorry ya'll I am stupid on how to get a pic off a website onto this dialogue box.........I screwed it up.......but anyway the mascara is called L'Extreme and the foundation is Teint Idole ...it is oil free and for all skin types.

Oh you got the NEW Teint Idole formula, did you? Well how are you finding it Kerri & what kind of skin type do you have?

Latest posts

Back