I just pre-ordered for the Stila 40% sale!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whew! i just made my order! they weren't answering my first like 3 calls. i was getting worried. lol.

what i got:

-AOS: 4, 7, 10

-pan shadows in: jade, mystic, melon, summer, barefoot, cassis, henna, and pigalle

-shadow pot: hone

-1 8 pan palette

my CC is gonna be BAD next month!

GREAT HAUL..........your suffering when the CC bill comes in will be well worth it for a long long time!

Originally Posted by Liz whew! i just made my order! they weren't answering my first like 3 calls. i was getting worried. lol.
what i got:

-pan shadows in: jade, mystic, melon, summer, barefoot, cassis, henna, and pigalle

-1 8 pan palette

Marisol did you get anything or did I miss your post?

Originally Posted by Marisol WOW! You all are getting great hauls!

Don't feel bad Liz, my CC will be suffering too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and I'll be on vacation on the 18th of this month... but I really didn't want to miss this great value
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz whew! i just made my order! they weren't answering my first like 3 calls. i was getting worried. lol.
what i got:

-1 8 pan palette

VERY TRUE Lilla.........how often are high end cosmetics on sale for 40% off?!! I have never experienced that!

Originally Posted by lilla Don't feel bad Liz, my CC will be suffering too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and I'll be on vacation on the 18th of this month... but I really didn't want to miss this great value
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by kerri Marisol did you get anything or did I miss your post? Sadly, I am not getting anything. I need to save my $$ cause I might be going to Vegas at the end of the month.

Hey that's a nice consulation prize!! Wish I was travelling somewhere, anywhere......lol

Originally Posted by Marisol Sadly, I am not getting anything. I need to save my $$ cause I might be going to Vegas at the end of the month.

I called back and added an 8 pan. I didn't realize they had them until a friend pointed them out. Now I'm searching for some more stuff just to make sure I get my discount's worth.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Like someone said, when do we see 40% off?! Almost never. Does anyone know if this sale happens the time same time every year or are they having some sort of special event or something?

Liz, I had the same problem. No one was picking up the first two times I called. The third time the s/a said she'd call me back and never did. The fourth time she took my order. She said they were really busy with in-store pre-ordering and it was just getting crazy, lovely person named Jeanette. I asked for both ladies Jess posted, but neither was available. At least I got my order in.

Thanks Lilla. You, too. I really needed some brushes and a pan.

I haven't either...

Originally Posted by kerri VERY TRUE Lilla.........how often are high end cosmetics on sale for 40% off?!! I have never experienced that!

i know i'm gonna end up getting this stuff some time or another, so i might as well get them when they're on sale! my CC bill would be much more harsh if i bought them retail. too bad i didn't know about this sale when i went to SF, i wouldn't have bought the shadows i got then and saved some $$

I have #1 from the set that came out at christmas time. It sucks! So rough!

Originally Posted by Trisha I love ALL of our brushes except the #1 blush brush (its not at all soft)
My fave face brushes are basically the others

#8 Powder Brush

#21 Bronzer/Powder Foundation Brush

#24 (double ended) Blush/Shimmer Brush

Hehe, I'm going to Vegas mid-August. I am spending my money as fast as I'm making it!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Sadly, I am not getting anything. I need to save my $$ cause I might be going to Vegas at the end of the month.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Hehe, I'm going to Vegas mid-August. I am spending my money as fast as I'm making it!
frown.gif
I love to gamble so I need to save as much as I can. It will definately be a scorcher then!

Oh, ok. I don't gamble (except a few rounds at the slots) so I'll save money there!

Originally Posted by Marisol I love to gamble so I need to save as much as I can. It will definately be a scorcher then!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Oh, ok. I don't gamble (except a few rounds at the slots) so I'll save money there! Can we order at any time while the sale is going on?

Yes! But try to call early tomorrow morning so you can make sure they still have what you want in stock. Plus, they may be less busy first thing in the morning. It's going to be a MAD house in there!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Can we order at any time while the sale is going on?

what are the gold sage and fall palettes you talked about earlier? can i look at them on line anywhere?

Back