I just pre-ordered for the Stila 40% sale!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Place your orders, ladies! Amanda or Devin @ Valley Fair are taking pre-orders right now. The number is (408) 244-1557. I spoke to Amanda; she's very nice! Shipping (at least in the U.S.) is a flat rate of $5.

They don't have the fall palettes in yet but will honor the 40% discount on them. Amanda says they should get them in tomorrow- they're being rushed to their store.
claps.gif

So here's what I ordered:

Sage palette

Gold palette

It Gloss in Inviting

AOS Eyes in #6 (the green one)

#17 retractable bronzing brush

#21 contour and blush brush

Yay! So excited! Can't wait to get these! :icon_love

nice haul!

my bf doesn't need to go to san jose on the 8th anymore, so i won't be going. so i'm debating on making an order because i really don't need to spend any money. i'm not sure what else i want.

That's fabulous! $5 flat rate is a great deal on shipping. Let us know how everything work out for you when the stuff arrives!

I just placed the first of my 2 orders
icon_cheesygrin.gif

#15 & #20 brushes and an 8 pan compact

then on friday.. i'll place the order to fill the 8 pan
icon_razz.gif

LOL! Why two orders?

Originally Posted by mAra I just placed the first of my 2 orders
icon_cheesygrin.gif
#15 & #20 brushes and an 8 pan compact

then on friday.. i'll place the order to fill the 8 pan
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 LOL! Why two orders? i can't get to the bank until friday to have enough money for the full order, and i wanted to place the order already for the things i wanted most, instead of finding out on friday that they're gone
redface.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Place your orders, ladies! Amanda or Devin @ Valley Fair are taking pre-orders right now. The number is (408) 244-1557. I spoke to Amanda; she's very nice! Shipping (at least in the U.S.) is a flat rate of $5.
They don't have the fall palettes in yet but will honor the 40% discount on them. Amanda says they should get them in tomorrow- they're being rushed to their store.
claps.gif

So here's what I ordered:

Sage palette

Gold palette

It Gloss in Inviting

AOS Eyes in #6 (the green one)

#17 retractable bronzing brush

#21 contour and blush brush

Yay! So excited! Can't wait to get these! :icon_love

is this sale for anybody and anythign? how does it work?

Yes, the sale is for everyone and everything in their store. I don't know about international orders though. If you're international, you should call and ask them.

Originally Posted by sweetface18 is this sale for anybody and anythign? how does it work?

ahhhh Valley Fair. I've visited that mall quite a bit when I lived in Santa Clara my first year of college. Thanks for the info Jess. Time to do some shopping.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Yes, the sale is for everyone and everything in their store. I don't know about international orders though. If you're international, you should call and ask them. how does it work, whats the code? when does it expire

There's no code. Just call them and ask to preorder for the 40% off sale. The sale is from July 8th to the 10th. If you call and preorder tomorrow, they will take your order and ship it out on Friday.

Originally Posted by sweetface18 how does it work, whats the code? when does it expire

You should absolutely preorder just in case the things you want sell out b/c of preorders.

Originally Posted by Sofia ahhhh Valley Fair. I've visited that mall quite a bit when I lived in Santa Clara my first year of college. Thanks for the info Jess. Time to do some shopping.

Thanks for the info Jess. I will call in the morning and make my preorder. I want lots of brushes and the mascara
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia ahhhh Valley Fair. I've visited that mall quite a bit when I lived in Santa Clara my first year of college. Thanks for the info Jess. Time to do some shopping. hehe. it's my favorite mall that i know of, besides san francisco shopping. i used to go all f the time. i still try to go there often.

Lucky you girlie! Here's what i'm getting..

Kitten

Mystic

Icon

Jade

Jezebel

Barefoot Contessa

Oasis

Latte

Summer

Pillow

Charm

8 Pan Palette

Convertible Colour in Gladiola

Banana Lipglaze

Praline Lipglaze

Cant wait for that package to arrive on my doorstep in a few weeks time
biggrin.gif

Yup! I think she's sending Global Express Mail too.. I mailed her this morning about the Praline & Banana lipglazes but i said in the mail if she has already put my order through then its totally cool. I dont want to be confusing her coz she may be doing CP's for other chicks too

Groovy!! So i may even have it by the end of next week?? YIPEE
biggrin.gif

I'll need lots of advice from you chick on which colours to pair together!

This is so tempting. I have a 6 pan stila palette with 2 empty spots and have been dying to try AOS.

Can you get the pans with this sale? I am so tempted esp with that shipping rate.

Yup you can! All the e/s i'm getting are in pan form. 40% off is too good to miss!

Latest posts

Back