I like cheese (newbie here :) )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
kia ora!

in other words hi!

My name is Zoe and I'm sure to be around if you ever hear the phrase "I like cheese" why i say it? i have no idea! its just someting random that found its way out of my mouth,

anyway!

I was born on september 19 1990, and for all of those who arnt that talented in the math department it makes me 14 years old
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was born in Oamaru, New Zealand and i still live in the same house although we no longer have a frog because i almost fell in the pond several times so it went byebye...

speaking of frogs, i love them! and i cant wait to get one because currently i just have an imaginery one called Jubjub
icon_lol.gif

I also love elephants but somehow i dont think i'll ever have one of them.

Last year was rather tragic for me, first off on September 20th my dad suddenly passing on, then a month later Lorraine died of the same causes and if that wasnt enough Aunty Doreen decided hey i know i'll piss the world off and go n pop my clogs!

so as you can imagine i spiraled into depths of darkness and i still have the scars, BUT! i came out on top losing (so far) 25 kilos (50 pounds) I got my story published in a magazine sold throughout Australia and New Zealand, and if that didnt make peoples mouths hang wide open in amazement a month ago i got my lip pierced, much to the astonishment and disgust of a couple of teachers whom proclaimed that "oh zoe, you've ruined your pretty little face!" and "that thing makes you look ugly"

needless to say i lodged complaints and now everytings all good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

one of my dear friends introduced me to alchohol and now i like nothing more than going to a party and getting wasted, although i do have my limits i must be able to stand up...

I have a huge passion for fashion and makeup and i plan to go to univercity and then start my own fashion label
icon_exclaim.gif

*poke*

you can wake up now...

Welcome to MUT Zoe. Glad to have you here. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help with anything, please feel free to PM or any other mod.

Sorry about your losses. I am sure that it wasn't easy to cope with it but here comes some motherly (well more like big sister advice) ... drinking isn't going to solve anything. Please be careful since you are so young. It seems that you know that you want to do and you don't want any issues with alcohol to derail you from reaching your goals.

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT Zoe. Glad to have you here. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help with anything, please feel free to PM or any other mod.
Sorry about your losses. I am sure that it wasn't easy to cope with it but here comes some motherly (well more like big sister advice) ... drinking isn't going to solve anything. Please be careful since you are so young. It seems that you know that you want to do and you don't want any issues with alcohol to derail you from reaching your goals.

heya,i know its not going to solve my problems i just do it for a little bit of fun every now an again and i always make sure there are adults present
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Spoofy

kia ora! in other words hi!

My name is Zoe and I'm sure to be around if you ever hear the phrase "I like cheese" why i say it? i have no idea! its just someting random that found its way out of my mouth,

anyway!

I was born on september 19 1990, and for all of those who arnt that talented in the math department it makes me 14 years old
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was born in Oamaru, New Zealand and i still live in the same house although we no longer have a frog because i almost fell in the pond several times so it went byebye...

speaking of frogs, i love them! and i cant wait to get one because currently i just have an imaginery one called Jubjub
icon_lol.gif

Last year was rather tragic for me, first off on September 20th my dad suddenly passing on, then a month later Lorraine died of the same causes and if that wasnt enough Aunty Doreen decided hey i know i'll piss the world off and go n pop my clogs!

so as you can imagine i spiraled into depths of darkness and i still have the scars, BUT! i came out on top losing (so far) 25 kilos (50 pounds) I got my story published in a magazine sold throughout Australia and New Zealand, and if that didnt make peoples mouths hang wide open in amazement a month ago i got my lip pierced, much to the astonishment and disgust of a couple of teachers whom proclaimed that "oh zoe, you've ruined your pretty little face!" and "that thing makes you look ugly"

icon_cheesygrin.gif

one of my dear friends introduced me to alchohol and now i like nothing more than going to a party and getting wasted, although i do have my limits i must be able to stand up...

I have a huge passion for fashion and makeup and i plan to go to univercity and then start my own fashion label
icon_exclaim.gif

*poke*

you can wake up now...

Hi Spoofy! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Tony, one of the admins here.
Take care!

Originally Posted by Spoofy kia ora! in other words hi!

anyway!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_exclaim.gif

*poke*

you can wake up now...

Welcome to Mut, Spoofy! I'm Nicole from California. You sound like an amazing girl who's been through a lot. This is a great site to make friends and get all kinds of advice, if you need it. Look forward to your posts!

Hi Zoe, welcome to MuT, that was an interesting and funny post you wrote.

Glad to know you are feeling better now.Good luck with your future and i know you willbe able to induclge your passion for makeup and fashion here on MuT.

Have Fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back