"I love _____"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Anya1976 i loved it too. i saw it yesterday and i'd like to go again. I really liked how they tied everything together. if you like star wars it's a must see. I'm seeing it on Friday and i can't wait! Yipeeee!!!!!

I love...

MAC paints in bamboom and magrittes. My eye makeup never moves when I wear these and can go >12 hours.

MAC fluidliners, esp sweet sage. Again, my liner doesn't migrate and lasts and lasts. Plus they are so easy to apply for me.

MAC lipglasses/lustreglasses and lustre lipsticks. Make my lips look fabulous and don't dry them out.

MAC iridescent loose powder in golden bronze. Mixed with my moisturizer, it gives me a great glow everyday.

Estee Lauder daywear multi-oxidant eye cream with SPF 15---best eye cream ever! Keeps me moisturized but not oily and eliminated my dark circles.

Oil of Olay for sensitive skin moisturizing lotion SPF 15---the one product I use every day. No breakouts, moisture without shine, and cheap!

Originally Posted by Bhav I'm seeing it on Friday and i can't wait! Yipeeee!!!!! oh it's great!!! get there early!!! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Best Episode ever! Yeah, that's what most people are saying!I can't wait to go!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh it's great!!! get there early!!! lol We've got pre-booked seats so won't have to get there that early, just early enough to get popcorn and other goodies!!

I love...

• Becca Luminous Skin Colour in Nuba
  • MAC Studio Fix in NC45
  • MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Beyond Bronze
  • MAC Lipglasses
  • Joey New York's Pure Pores One Step Toner And Moisturizer
  • Pure Simplicity Burdock Root Skin Mattifier
  • Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • Noxzema cleansers
  • Paul Mitchell hair care products

Cover Girl Professional Loose Powder -- THE only loose powder that actually keeps my oily skin matte! And I've tried several kinds; drugstore and department store brands!

Milani eyeshadows -- great quality for only $3. I love Sun Goddess; a little of that over any brown or neutral shadow adds some awesome shimmer!

L'Oreal Endless Liquid Lipcolor -- the full color coverage of a lipstick but it doesn't dry your lips as much as a real lipstick. I love Forever Blushing, a pale pink.

L'Oreal Color Fresco cream eyeshadow -- great shimmer and pigmentation; I love Snowflake (shimmery white). Some girls complain these crease but I have no problem with it if I put a layer of foundation and loose powder underneath, although they do crease without that base.

I love...

Px Virtual Skin Foundation - makes my skin look flawless, lasts all day, and NO breakouts!

Cornsilk Loose Powder - controls oil, cheap, and is finely milled

MAC Blot Powder - controls oil, doesn't look powdery or cakey

MAC Sheertone and Sheertone Shimmer blushes - great colors and feel, look natural

MAC e/s - great colors and formulas, lasts all day with a base

Stila Smudgepots, MAC Fluidlines - best gel liners I've tried

Jordana Color XTend e/l - best pencil liner, stays all day, cheap, pigmented

CG Super Thick Lash Mascara - cheap, gives me full lashes, wears like iron

Prestige lipliners - long lasting, doesn't dry out my lips

MAC Lipglass, Lustreglass, and Lustre l/s - feel great on the lips, don't dry them out

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer...has SPF15 w/avobenzone and has a shade light enough...Yay!

Mac Creme Liners (eye)...Love, Love, Love these...just wish the Dark Brown was more of a deep, neutral brown as opposed to a warmer toned brown.

Mac Sheertone Blushes...smooth, silky texture

Nars Multiple in Malibu...great for a natural flush

Sebastian Shaper Hairspray

Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in First Blush...wear this all the time

BE Glimmers...shimmery, but sheer

BE Bare Mineral Blushes...sheer & natural

Olay Total Effects 7x Visible Anti-Aging Complex with UV/Protection

I also love the drugstore, Elisha! Though MAC is my true love, I love browsing the drugstore (and usually always come home with something!!).
wink.gif

From your list, I love Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation, Super Lustrous l/g, and Colorstay liners. I used to have and love the Skinlights Color Lighting in Sunny and Berry, but I gave them away when I got out of my cream blush phase. However, I may have to check them out again, as Sunny is a great color! If you like cream blushes, check out their new ones in the square compact - I got a lovely peach one last week, and it's really nice!

I love...

Kryolan Aquacolor Metallic eye shadows because it seriously looks like you're silver or gold plated

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolors because they don't come off on my tea cup, but I'm sad that the color selection is so limited

BE Mineral Veil, the prefect translucent powder

Chanel Glossimers, too bad they're so expensive

Originally Posted by Jennifer mavala's double lash because after a week of using it, my lashes are much longer and thicker. oh, please tell me more about this! where did you get it, how much $$, and it really lenghtens and thickens your lashes?? Like REALLY??:icon_love

Hi destiny, I don't know where she bought hers but I bought mine from this site:

http://www.store.yahoo.com/whatshebuys/93101.html

They were very fast too. I have been using it for about a week off and on cause I get it
icon_sad.gif
Now that she said it helped hers, I will be better at it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny oh, please tell me more about this! where did you get it, how much $$, and it really lenghtens and thickens your lashes?? Like REALLY??:icon_love

oh thank you so much!! I need to check this out!! I want longer and thicker lashes!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love

You're welcome, good luck btw
icon_smile.gif
I put mine on tonight
wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny oh thank you so much!! I need to check this out!! I want longer and thicker lashes!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love

Originally Posted by destiny oh, please tell me more about this! where did you get it, how much $$, and it really lenghtens and thickens your lashes?? Like REALLY??:icon_love i bought it based on reviews and i bought mine from whatshebuys.com for $14.50, with free shipping. they shipped SO quickly, too!
EDIT: i've also taken pics of my lashes before i started using it and will take pics every 2 weeks. i could post them up once my 2 weeks is up (this saturday).

i started using talika lipocils, but the one that use for your eye brows. that wand is supposed to get to the actual lash line. i want to get the lipocils with the mascara wand also or maybe the mavala. gonna try one for double duty hehe

Latest posts

Back