"I love _____"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love:

Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator - bald spots in brows are filling in and w/ my lashes I definitely see a difference!

MAC Blot Powder - erases shine with no extra 'makeup' look or feel

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara - stays on all day, waterproof, huge brush, and give lashes a nice 'ooomph'!

Originally Posted by Liz i started using talika lipocils, but the one that use for your eye brows. that wand is supposed to get to the actual lash line. i want to get the lipocils with the mascara wand also or maybe the mavala. gonna try one for double duty hehe yeah, you can use mavala on your brows, too. mavala has a mascara wand, so what i do, is just press the wand onto the lash line, where it's supposed to touch in order to grow and what i love about it is the fact my eyes never burn, even though i sometimes get it in there.

Ohhh! I didn't know to touch to the lash line. Probably that was my problem
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, you can use mavala on your brows, too. mavala has a mascara wand, so what i do, is just press the wand onto the lash line, where it's supposed to touch in order to grow and what i love about it is the fact my eyes never burn, even though i sometimes get it in there.

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, you can use mavala on your brows, too. mavala has a mascara wand, so what i do, is just press the wand onto the lash line, where it's supposed to touch in order to grow and what i love about it is the fact my eyes never burn, even though i sometimes get it in there. lol. i'm always jabbin my eye

I use Talika to..but i also just order mavala cause its pretty cheap..idk if i should use them both together tho..what do u girls think?

just to continue the fun...

I love

UDPP

MAC lustreglass star nova

MAC lipstick viva glam v

BBW body splash

NYX e/s

...my foundation brush. when i use it correctly, i don't need concealer!

...my philosophy microdelivery mini peel pads. they're helping to even out my skintone better than anything else i've used.

I love EDM foundation. It blends perfectly and seems to sink into my skin, making my complexion really pretty.

and a clean spoolie to declump my eyelashes after mascara applications.

I love...

EDM foundation - I am in love with Original Glo

Lancome Hypnose - It seriously is the best mascara I've ever used for my short, straight lashes.

aloe vera gel

Nars Orgasm

and Philosophy On A Clear Day for drying the h-e-double hockey sticks out of my zits. Yippee!

I love...

MAC pigments - lovely shade of colours to work with

VS Shimmering Lipgloss - cuz I love their flavors and it's not too sticky

Clinique- i like their eyeliner/mascara

I LOVE

clinique dramatically diff gel

mac c-thru lipglass

mac tempting tillie tlc

mac margin blush

mac all that glitters eyeshadow

mac fluildline black track

its what im wearing today..i love it lol