"I love _____"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Since people are buying new things all of the time, post the things that you love and why.

I will start:

I love diorshow mascara. Makes my lashes fuller and longer.

You can put as many as you want

Originally Posted by Liz Since people are buying new things all of the time, post the things that you love and why.
I will start:

I love diorshow mascara. Makes my lashes fuller and longer.

You can put as many as you want

And thats why I just bought it! lol I got the waterproof one... everyone seems to love it - so I gotta try it!
wink.gif

I love MAC Moistureblend foundation... leaves my skin looking hydrated & smooth. (And covers blemishes!)

I love...

Diorshow Mascara because it makes my eyelashes look amazing. No other mascara has ever done that.

BE make-up because it makes my skin look flawless.

MAC's Strobe Cream because it makes my skin look so radiant.

Rosesalve Balm because its one of the few balms that makes my lips feel soft and its not too gooey.

**I love MAC Strobe Cream because it makes me feel healthy and radiant!

**I love MAC Pro Lash in Periwink-wink, because blue lashes are so fun!

**I love Burt's Bees Garden Tomato toner, because it leaves my skin feeling fresh.

**I love Philosophy's Amazing Grace body scrub because it leaves my skin feeling smooth & hydrated & smells beautiful!

I love: Philosophy's Pure Grace perfume... it smells so clean and fresh

MAC Powerpoint Liners... they stay all day and glide on effortlessly

*I need to try this strobe cream now!!
smile.gif

Urban decay primer potion this stuff is amazing. my shadow has lasted 16+ hours it's wonderful!!

MAC Hyper Real foundation (gives me the glow I always wanted)

Lancome Flash Bronzer (the most natural and best smelling self tanner for fair skintones)

MAC e/s Gleam (peachy,glittery, my alltime favorite)

I love:

• Mac e/s because they have many colors to play with and staying power
  • Stila AOS e/s - least messy loose e/s and go on sooo smooth
  • Chanel blushes - don't irritate or look powdery
  • Chantecaille Future Skin & Real Skin fdtn - makes my skin look fabulous and is so easy to apply
  • La Prairie Satin fdtn - very nice and flawless application
  • Chantecaille and La Prairie Lipsticks - best feeling on the lips!!!

I love...

~armani sheer bronzer #1

~MAC e/s's

~l'oreal voluminous mascara

~sensi perfume
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love..

-EL Double Wear because it gives full coverage for days when my skin is bad & it lasts ALL day

-MAC Bare Canvas Paint because my e/s lasts all day when i use it

-MAC Brew Lipstick because its the PERFECT nude lipstick that i've been looking for for years!

-MAC Jest eyeshadow because it makes my blue eyes POP!

i love...

mavala's double lash because after a week of using it, my lashes are much longer and thicker.

softlips's lip balm because it works just as well as burt's bees lip balm, if not, better, but without the stupid peppermint oil.

sephora's midnight studio train case because it's so pretty and sturdy.

MAC's brew lipstick because it gives me the nude look, but lets my natural color show a bit and doesn't wash me out.

MAC's moistureblend concealer because it covers blemishes without looking cakey.

revlon's lash curler because it worked just as well as shu's (i had both at one point) for just $4.

bobbi brown's creamy concealer because it covered my horrid dark circles better than any other concealer i've tried.

I love...

Laura mercier TM in Nude-makes my skin look dewy and young!

BE Mineral Veil-completely takes away that pore look on my nose

OPI Nail polish in Hopelessly in Love-perfect sheer pinky-nude (a very clean look)

Originally Posted by elljmz I love...
Laura mercier TM in Nude-makes my skin look dewy and young!

BE Mineral Veil-completely takes away that pore look on my nose

OPI Nail polish in Hopelessly in Love-perfect sheer pinky-nude (a very clean look)

i love my BE kabuki brush its one of the most wonderful brushes i own

Wow Tony, I've been wanting to ask you how it was? I saw it got only 2 1/2 stars, and the reviews say it sucked after 30 minutes thru the movie.... I can't wait to see it cause I love Star Wars. How did you like it?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Star Wars Episode III
LOL!!

Originally Posted by lilla Wow Tony, I've been wanting to ask you how it was? I saw it got only 2 1/2 stars, and the reviews say it sucked after 30 minutes thru the movie.... I can't wait to see it cause I love Star Wars. How did you like it? i loved it too. i saw it yesterday and i'd like to go again. I really liked how they tied everything together. if you like star wars it's a must see.

Thanks Tony and Angela, I love Star Wars and I was going to go see but just didn't understand why it had 2 and 1/2 stars from the reviews in the internet
icon_sad.gif
Thanks for posting that post, I missed it some how
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH no no no no, ranking in my top 5 movies of all time.https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...astpost&t=7187

It totally rocked. I mean, not as good as Episode 5, but definitely much improved from Episodes 1 and 2. I really enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Star Wars Episode III
LOL!!

Latest posts

Back