I love Kryolan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I spent so much money today at the kryolan store, but the majority of it was on stuff for other people. I'm so in love with the guy that works there. I've never seen a man wear so much makeup and not look like a drag queen.

For myself I picked up:

UV aquacolor palette (the metal palette is so fantastic!)

UV red aquacolor pot

metallic copper aquacolor pot

black aquacolor pot

Color correcting wheel (lavender, green and yellow of course)

I also grabbed few other things to sell or swap, but I'll post those later.

I'm already planning a trip back. I'm even more in love with Kryolan than ever before.

woo hoo! take pics inside the store so that we can see what they have and you can cp stuff. lol

Great haul hun! Take pics so we can see them
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! take pics inside the store so that we can see what they have and you can cp stuff. lol I can get you a catalog next time I'm out there. Their displays are really minimal, so picture wouldn't show much.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I can get you a catalog next time I'm out there. Their displays are really minimal, so picture wouldn't show much. do they have pictures of the actual stuff and colors in their catalogs?

i've never tried kryolan colors are they relly good? BTW, nice haul!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I spent so much money today at the kryolan store, but the majority of it was on stuff for other people. I'm so in love with the guy that works there. I've never seen a man wear so much makeup and not look like a drag queen.
For myself I picked up:

UV aquacolor palette (the metal palette is so fantastic!)

UV red aquacolor pot

metallic copper aquacolor pot

black aquacolor pot

Color correcting wheel (lavender, green and yellow of course)

I also grabbed few other things to sell or swap, but I'll post those later.

I'm already planning a trip back. I'm even more in love with Kryolan than ever before.

Ooooooo....so jealous. I love Kryolan too. Is the catalogue free? Coz I was gonna order it from Arjan's, and it was $15.
frown.gif

I don't have the aquacolor, but I heard it's really good. Have u tried the ultrafoundation? I'm thinking of getting that for my kit.

I looooooove Kryolan *pets collection*. So that's a great haul. I keep meaning to get the copper aquacolour and the UV palette. iloveparis, I get all my Kryolan from Arjans!

Sounds fab! Would love to see pics of the products.. They do really wild colours, dont they?

I'm working on getting pictures. The catalogues are really nice and show everything they have. They gave me one for free, but I also spent a ton of money. I'll pick up a couple extras. I'm planning on going back in two weeks. The colors are really great and range from wild UV colors to everyday wearable colors. I'm going to get you all hooked on Kryolan!!

I have a Kryolan palette for my kit and some false lashes (really nice and natural looking)

I just went on the site, here is an aqua palette with eyeshadows. If you are looking for intense pigment and true colors in a large range of bold or natural colors, look no further...

Aquacol)24)shaded.jpg
You can also check out the rest of their products at www.kryolan.com

Latest posts

Back