I Love Lucky Green!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I was going to wear my lucky green tomorrow, so I thought i'd try it out tonight, in the event that anyone was interested LoL and so people can see what it looks like on, if you are interested in buying it (do it)

I LOVE IT.

And Silife Paint is AWESOME!

Here's what I came up with...

This is

Stilife base

Lucky green inner

shimmermoss outer

guacamole in between

swimming bottom

Another lip gloss from that Kohl's lot I have...

Wow! You look so gorgeous!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I wasn't sure if I was going to wear my lucky green tomorrow, so I thought i'd try it out tonight, in the event that anyone was interested LoL and so people can see what it looks like on, if you are interested in buying it (do it)
I LOVE IT.

This is

Stilife base

Lucky green inner

shimmermoss outer

guacamole in between

swimming bottom

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I wasn't sure if I was going to wear my lucky green tomorrow, so I thought i'd try it out tonight, in the event that anyone was interested LoL and so people can see what it looks like on, if you are interested in buying it (do it)
I LOVE IT.

This is

Stilife base

Lucky green inner

shimmermoss outer

guacamole in between

swimming bottom

This is a hot look!!!!Where did you get guacomole from? i cant find it anywhere,cept ebay and i dont want to spend tons for one es.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 This is a hot look!!!!Where did you get guacomole from? i cant find it anywhere,cept ebay and i dont want to spend tons for one es. My friend actually bought it at on of the MAC counters in Austin, TX. Then she gave it to me because she didn't like it...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme It looks great, Ash!!
smile.gif
I love how well you blend - what brushes do you use? I use the Sonia Kashuk brush set you can buy at Target for like 20 bucks. The large shadow brush is really good for blended in my opnion. I LOVE that brush set!

Oh really?! I have lots of SK brushes, including the large e/s brush. Thanks for letting me know that's what you use! I've been wondering...
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Ash, you look soooo beautiful. I love the eye look :icon_love I bought Lucky green last week and I am so glad I did! I used it only 2 times so far and love how pretty it is:icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Ash, you look soooo beautiful. I love the eye look :icon_love I bought Lucky green last week and I am so glad I did! I used it only 2 times so far and love how pretty it is:icon_love AWWW thank you!!! :icon_love

that looks great Ash! I tried lucky green once, but it was way bright on me. i might have to try it again and not pack it on. it scared me at first that i took it off really fast. lol

woah that looks amazing-I didn´t know Lucky Green was THAT bright. too bad I´ve too many greens as it is, otherwise I´d go buy it
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back