I Love my MAC Lipwear!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pmschris

I have worn Mac lipstick for years! I love the "MALT" lipstick with the"SPICE" lipliner. Just recently I bought the new "CHAI" Lipglass with the "BBQ" lipliner from MAC also... I LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by Michelle2003

Originally Posted by pmschris

I have worn Mac lipstick for years! I love the "MALT" lipstick with the"SPICE" lipliner. Just recently I bought the new "CHAI" Lipglass with the "BBQ" lipliner from MAC also... I LOVE IT!

Hi girl, I'm a clinique fan. I have worn it for a long time also. My fav is "Soft Finish Makeup" by Clinique. Not oily... OOPS I voted for MAC, ADMINS, how do I rescind(pull back) my vote? What types of mascara do you use?

Sorry Michelle, Once you vote you cannot pull it back. Once you vote that's it!!! -administrator has spoketh

Originally Posted by TonysDesigns Originally Posted by Michelle2003 Originally Posted by pmschris I have worn Mac lipstick for years! I love the "MALT" lipstick with the"SPICE" lipliner. Just recently I bought the new "CHAI" Lipglass with the "BBQ" lipliner from MAC also... I LOVE IT! Hi girl,
I'm a clinique fan. I have worn it for a long time also. My fav is "Soft Finish Makeup" by Clinique. Not oily...

OOPS I voted for MAC, ADMINS, how do I rescind(pull back) my vote?

What types of mascara do you use?

Sorry Michelle, Once you vote you cannot pull it back. Once you vote that's it!!!
-administrator has spoketh

Hi Michelle,

I'm embarrased to say that I have never purchased mascara but I have always used Lancome mascara. You know how they always give the free one in the "Gift with puchase"? I have a lifetime supply! I do have to say that I like it though. (never smears or runs) even on my worst days!!!
smile.gif

I love mine too! I use "Spice" lipliner with "Half and Half" lipstick and also "oak" liner with "Jubilee" lipstick. My favorite MAC lipglosses are "C-thru" and "Fashion Spread" which was a limited edition color I believe.

Originally Posted by pmschris

Originally Posted by Hulagirl

Hey Pmschris, i totally agree w/ you. Mac lipwear is the best! You should try the foundation too if you have't already, its awesome!!

Thanks Hula Girl for your wonderful insite
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by TonysDesigns Originally Posted by Hulagirl Hey Pmschris, i totally agree w/ you. Mac lipwear is the best! You should try the foundation too if you have't already, its awesome!! Thanks Hula Girl for your wonderful insite
biggrin.gif
Hi Hulagirl,

Thanks for the advice on the MAC foundation. I think I will try it! Everthing I have ever tried by MAC, I have Liked. Thanx again!

Originally Posted by Jules Originally Posted by pmschris I have worn Mac lipstick for years! I love the "MALT" lipstick with the"SPICE" lipliner. Just recently I bought the new "CHAI" Lipglass with the "BBQ" lipliner from MAC also... I LOVE IT! I like Clinique! But Yep, Mac is very good also.... Your in San Diego?? Yep, Sunny San Diego! Ever been here?

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids My grandma busy so much clinique that every year or christmas we get the freebies she gets from buying so much. Funky shades of lipstick, makeup bags etc.... she cracks me up!!
You would probably be a good one for the swapping idea. I have a ton of stuff too from all the "Gift with purchases" that I have bought. I swear I have a lifetime supply of mascara.
smile.gif

I love Mac's lipglass...it's the texture and shine of a gloss, but it's opaque like a lipstick. My current favorite shades are greed and cultured. I also LOOOOOVE Mac's kohl eyeliners... they go one so smoothly! No tugging!

Latest posts

Back