I Love New York 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My word did you guys watch it tonight. I dont like tailor made, hes a little *****. It sucks that Buddha had to leave tho. This episode was crazy. First Buddha then Mr. Wise(still there). I tell ya. Didnt know if Id like this season but its not bad but its not good.

Tailor Made is a punk ass little b!tch!! I can't stand him, all he does is run to New York and stitch like the b!tch that he is!

I laughed throughout the whole tailer made/buddah mess. He hella punked his ass and TM was all trembling and stuff. LMAO. And when he flipped because Punk & Pretty threw his things out... TM tried to act all tough.

Buddah was one fine ass man.

I cant stand this stupid rediculous show. So why cant I stop watching it??? I am losing brain cells everytime I turn it on.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is so fake and her mother really is a man I swear! LOL! hahhaa i second that mom comment.

this is the funniest, most stupid show i've ever seen! i kept trying to turn the channel but just kept flipping back to it! hilarious! did anyone catch this weeks episode! i don't want to give it away, but i'm guessing the s**t is about to hit the fan! lmao~

Okay, i haven't watched a lot of this I love New York 2 show. I try to catch it online when i have a chance. But is it just me or is the men on I love NY 2 act worse than the women on Flavor of Love? They are so immature and you know it is just acting cause some of them are too cute to be trying to fall in love with a wolf name New York...lol
sheep.gif

there is already a post on this. Hit search and type in I love New york 2. but I will merge this for you but the next time search before you post.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay to Buddha being back.
Man, he's so delicious...

is he the one that tailor made spit on?

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif is he the one that tailor made spit on? No, Tailor Made spit on Mister Wise. I think if he had spit on Buddha......I fear that man would not be alive today!!!!

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, Tailor Made spit on Mister Wise. I think if he had spit on Buddha......I fear that man would not be alive today!!!! It's too bad Tailor Made didn't get spit on! I can't stand him! I'm glad Buddha is back also!

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHA! I dunno, I just can't stop staring at her ginormously big ass, fake ass t*ts. Pretty sure she could knock me out cold with those.
undwech.gif
LOL! My boyfriend said the same! Those are ridiculously huge!!!

Originally Posted by aprilpgb22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Who did NY let go this week when Chance and Real was on? Pretty left on his own. he didnt like that she was asking his sister questions about his sex life.

I have a feeling Tailor Made and Punk will be final two.

And Entertainer is freaky, haha. Sister Patterson was right.

Back