I Love New York 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That last episode really made me dislike her even more. No wonder nobody wants her ass!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a feeling Tailor Made and Punk will be final two. I had exactly same prediction
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif i am
biggrin.gif
I love this kind of entertainment, not going to lie!
wink.gif
Ha me too! I think my bf gets annoyed. I love A Shot with Tila Tequila too.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a feeling Tailor Made and Punk will be final two.
And Entertainer is freaky, haha. Sister Patterson was right.

yeah i truely think that punk and tailor made will the final two also. buddha too strong for her and won't take any bs while the other two would wait on her and that's what she wants! she dosen't want a man she wants a wife just like she said.

I don't know because she keeps letting Buddha get away with stuff. I don't know who will be the final two but i can't wait to see next week.

Im surprised she picked Tailor Made. I would have thought she would have picked neither one and done I love NY 3. Im pretty sure she will be on tv again though. lol

Haha

For reals. Her and tailor made make an odd looking couple just because she's so drag queenish and ghetto. While he looks like a little nerdish, ***** boy. I knew her ass wasn't going to end with Buddha, she's too childish for him

OK! Who saw that foolishness called the Reunion last night!!? That thing was just a pure mess!!

Yeah... that guy and sister patterson - he must be blind. That shizz was hella gross!

ILNY is wack tho. I prefer the one with the girls... they're more hilarious.

I almost died watching the reunion! Ugh... Sister Patterson is so scary and I'm still bitter New York didn't pick Punk. Or at least Buddah even though he's a mess, they both are so it's ok.

Back