I Love New York 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so wanted to watch it, but I missed it. Whatever. I dunno, I'm over this fake reality TV crap, but on the other hand, it's so entertaining.

It's pretty funny... I only watch because it makes me laugh and seeing her getting dumped over and over again.... *sigh*.... I get warm and tingly inside with joy. Haha.

I watched all of last season. I watched a re-run of the season premier. It just seems like with each one of these reality dating shows it becomes more and more apparent that they are fake, or at least she is persuaded in her decisions. Like...she picks the people who make good t.v.

HAHA! I dunno, I just can't stop staring at her ginormously big ass, fake ass t*ts. Pretty sure she could knock me out cold with those.
undwech.gif

I also watched the premiere rerun yesterday. I know If I had a mama like that I'd knock her ass out. OOh can't stand her......and ya know they brought the little guy on for comedic value. In fact, why would he even want to put himself through that. I admit I laughed when they were first introducing themselves and all you could see was the top of his head.

I may watch an episode every once in a while if I'm bored and have nothing to do. But I really don't see why any man would want to be with New York, plus the fact they have to deal with her mother! Who is a ***** by the way! The way she reacted to Midget Mac was uncalled for and rude!! Their just some rude women and I hope she gets dumped again!!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyway, who's watching this season?

i am
biggrin.gif
I love this kind of entertainment, not going to lie!
wink.gif

I don't watch this because I find her so annoying, but I should just to laugh at her antics.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just can't make myself watch.
scared2.gif
Same here.

I'm watching lol. Not so much religiously but I see it sometimes at the gym and its on constant VH1 rotation so I catch it sometimes. All I have to say was she did NOT have to get boob implants now she just looks crazy (well ok she always looked that way but she HAD big t*ts lol save the implants for girls who "need" them... like meeeeeeee hahaha)

I think the show is completely stupid. I watched the first episode and I couldnt watch anymore. I had to change it.

I so laughed too and when she said she didn't kiss him because it would be like kissing a toddler. Too funny. I have to admit I have a crush on the guy she nicknamed "Pretty". He really is pretty. Have you watched Tila Tequila Shot at Love? So funny.

I hate Tila Tequilah - I couldn't watch her show. It's beyond sluttacious.

At least with I Love New York... there's comedy.

Latest posts

Back