I love this look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makeup aside, I love her hair in the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

Originally Posted by Sophia I totally love/adore Jennifer Lopez's looks so natural and sexy,and they are perfect for summers here in Greece!!And when I saw these looks I say to myself "You have to do these looks on yourself",but I want your help!What products do you think I should use????I really want your help!!!

I like her hair too!!

Originally Posted by elljmz Makeup aside, I love her hair in the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

Originally Posted by Sophia I totally love/adore Jennifer Lopez's looks so natural and sexy,and they are perfect for summers here in Greece!!And when I saw these looks I say to myself "You have to do these looks on yourself",but I want your help!What products do you think I should use????I really want your help!!! The first pic looks like a dark plum... but with the rest, its kinda hard to tell
icon_neutral.gif

You mean a dark plum eyeshadow?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The first pic looks like a dark plum... but with the rest, its kinda hard to tell
icon_neutral.gif

yeah, that first one looks more of a smokey purple look.

i have the elle mag, but it's in my car. i'll bring it up and check out the pics later on
smile.gif

Thanks Liz!

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, that first one looks more of a smokey purple look.i have the elle mag, but it's in my car. i'll bring it up and check out the pics later on
smile.gif

Now that I see the pictures again I like the idea of a smoky with purple/plum e/s!!What e/s would be great for that kind of smoky?

Thanks Trish!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Stila Amethyst or Dahlia
MAC Shadowy Lady or Intoxicate and Trax to blend them x

all used very lightly.

I found this on a website....HTH!!

That JLo glow

For P200,000 or even less, you can actually be a respectable lookalike of Jennifer Lopez and the process does not even involve surgery.

Spray Tanning to give your entire body the JLo glow costs P1,800 at the Belo Medical Group while a butt enhancement job (injection only) costs P30,000 to P50,000 also at the Belo Medical Group. For hair extensions to give you long, honey-colored tresses, be prepared to spend anywhere from P30,000 to P120,000. For the final touch, you can spend another P5,000 (or a little more) for a makeup session with Krist Bansuelo, who is known for perfecting the so-called “natural†look that Jlo has made famous. Or if you’re already scrimping at this point, use Lancome’s Fluide Illuminateur (P2,250), a foundation to give you that coveted bronze goddess look and Shu Uemura Lollishone #132 (a little more than P1,000) lipstick, a sheer lip color with just a hint of orange.

These days, nothing is impossible anymore. Anyone can look like a star...for a price.

If I had money I would do that make up session with Kirst Bansuelo!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I found this on a website....HTH!!
That JLo glow

For P200,000 or even less, you can actually be a respectable lookalike of Jennifer Lopez and the process does not even involve surgery.

Spray Tanning to give your entire body the JLo glow costs P1,800 at the Belo Medical Group while a butt enhancement job (injection only) costs P30,000 to P50,000 also at the Belo Medical Group. For hair extensions to give you long, honey-colored tresses, be prepared to spend anywhere from P30,000 to P120,000. For the final touch, you can spend another P5,000 (or a little more) for a makeup session with Krist Bansuelo, who is known for perfecting the so-called “natural†look that Jlo has made famous. Or if you’re already scrimping at this point, use Lancome’s Fluide Illuminateur (P2,250), a foundation to give you that coveted bronze goddess look and Shu Uemura Lollishone #132 (a little more than P1,000) lipstick, a sheer lip color with just a hint of orange.

These days, nothing is impossible anymore. Anyone can look like a star...for a price.

Those looks were gorgeous!

I don't know which makeup brands she uses specifically...but I usually like her look! I know that while she had Scott Barnes as her MUA he said he personally mixed a lot of stuff just for her, so it isn't a specific "brand" or color that she uses...

Although I do love LORAC lip stuff!

Originally Posted by Sophia I totally love/adore Jennifer Lopez's looks so natural and sexy,and they are perfect for summers here in Greece!!And when I saw these looks I say to myself "You have to do these looks on yourself",but I want your help!What products do you think I should use????I really want your help!!! Email Scott Barnes - J Lo's makeup artist:
[email protected]

Originally Posted by Linab5 That is an e-mail. Have you e-mailed him? This is the e-mail for his company. A representative should be able to help you recreate the J Lo glow look.
I've always received a prompt reply from someone at SB.

Or call Jason Hoffman (SB Rep) at Saks, Beverly Hills, 310-887-5593.

- Cheryl

Welcome to MakeUpTalk CherylG. I'm Laura from Ireland, one of the mods on here. If you need help with anything just shout!

I think the shimmer thing she uses Scott Barnes Body Bling alot. That's his famous product now that sells really well!

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MakeUpTalk CherylG. I'm Laura from Ireland, one of the mods on here. If you need help with anything just shout!
I think the shimmer thing she uses Scott Barnes Body Bling alot. That's his famous product now that sells really well!

Thank your for the warm welcome!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez shes looks pretty in those pics I looked up my copy of Elle with those pictures, and it says that the makeup was done by Mally Roncal. She is Byonce's makeup artist. Mally has a line of products on QVC.
Personally, I love Scott Barnes products. The Chic Palette is spectacular! I can easily create the most amazing glow using the three items in the palette. And with Lip Slick, I can also create the most perfect nude lips ever!

IMO the key to get the Jlo look is to tan!

she always have that glowy tanned natural look, even though her MUA uses tons of products to reach that look.. and the so called barely there makeup look

earlier this week i saw a show talked about Jlo's style and they said that she always uses: dior show mascara, lancome juicy tubes gloss(cant remeber the shade, it was pale though) and prespective's illuminator powder

Yeah, I think it's mainly in the tan too.. and a shimmery foundation or powder and great eyeshadow.

How can one do that light green eyeshadow look? I can't do it without looking like a hooker. =|

Back