I love this look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I totally love/adore Jennifer Lopez's looks so natural and sexy,and they are perfect for summers here in Greece!!And when I saw these looks I say to myself "You have to do these looks on yourself",but I want your help!What products do you think I should use????I really want your help!!!

OMG WOW!

Originally Posted by Sophia I totally love/adore Jennifer Lopez's looks so natural and sexy,and they are perfect for summers here in Greece!!And when I saw these looks I say to myself "You have to do these looks on yourself",but I want your help!What products do you think I should use????I really want your help!!!

yeah, i saw those in my ELLE! they look really pretty. the pics are kind of far, so i can't really tell for sure

Originally Posted by Sophia

I totally love/adore Jennifer Lopez's looks so natural and sexy,and they are perfect for summers here in Greece!!And when I saw these looks I say to myself "You have to do these looks on yourself",but I want your help!What products do you think I should use????I really want your help!!!

JLO got da' booooooooooty lol
wink.gif

Yes Liz I know the pictures are far!!

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i saw those in my ELLE! they look really pretty. the pics are kind of far, so i can't really tell for sure

Thanks so much Trisha!!What products do you suggest using especially for the e/s,the peachy nude cheeks and the nude lips?I like the idea of a dark grey e/s in the crease!!Sorry for all these questions!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Great pics of Jen!
from what i can see

her e/s looks mostly matte finish

something beige/cream coloured as a base, a dark gray in the crease blended slightly above & below crease too

eyes rimmed with black liner

peachy nude cheeks

nude lips xx

Of course it's OK,I don't have any problems with these brands!!As a matter of fact these are the brands I use most!

Originally Posted by Trisha well i can only really recc you MAC or Stila as thats mainly what i have, is that OK? x

Thanks Trisha!! I think Carbon it's a very dark color for me,I have brown eyes but small.And for the Lip gloss I think a Stila Lip Glaze would be nice,what do you think?I use peach lip glaze for a nudish look on my lips,maybe for this look should I use a more beige color like praline or vanilla?I use to avoid beiges they make me look very pale.

Originally Posted by Trisha OK
this is just what i think from looking at the pics

MAC Brule as base all over lid

MAC Shroom lightly to h/l brows

MAC Print or Carbon very lightly above, in, and below crease.

Any black liner to rim eyes

MAC Sunbasque/NARS Silvana/Stila Brava on cheeks

as for nude lips, you need to find your own nude as it varies so much from person to person. x

Thanks Trisha!I think I'll find the right shade of e/s that will match with my eyes,I'll start the searching in Mac's and Stila's counters!

Originally Posted by Trisha Yes Praline, Vanilla or Banana would work great for your skintone.
I cannot think of a true grey e/s that doesnt turn blue apart from a Shu one i have called Charcoal something or other! x

I don't know I'm a little embarased to do that!I think I'll ask the MUA to help me to find the colors that matches with my skintone!I know that I will never manage to create the same look!!

Originally Posted by Trisha is there any way you can print the pics off and take them with you? x

Thanks Trisha I'll consider this!The only problem is to choose the brand! I know you work for Stila and I know you also use Mac's e/s,in which brand you think I should go and buy e/s for this look?

Originally Posted by Trisha its up to you, i wouldnt be embarrassed tho, as an MA i find it easier if someone brings a pic in as sometimes people cannot explain what they really want.
natural/smokey etc mean completely different things to different people x

Originally Posted by Sophia I like these J Lo's looks too!I love green e/s!!! OMG that´s one of my favorite looks on her! I love how light green e/s looks on darker skin

Really Mac's style doesn't seem J Lo?Why is that?I do prefer Stila e/s too!!Also I think Kahlo would be perfect for this green look!!

Originally Posted by Trisha i have that green look saved in my inspiration folder! I love it too!
Sophia, i cant tell you which brand to choose, i do like both, but prefer the quality of Stila e/s by far, its up to you x

all i'll say is MAC's style doesnt seem very J.Lo x

yeah, i htink she would be more into the higher end brands. but who knows. who was her MUA before? i remember hearing something about him quitting, and then i saw pic and her makeup wasn't that great. lol

Yeah Liz I've heard that too,i think it was Scott Barnes!

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, i htink she would be more into the higher end brands. but who knows. who was her MUA before? i remember hearing something about him quitting, and then i saw pic and her makeup wasn't that great. lol

You're right Trisha,I think she uses brands like Estee Lauder or something like that!I found a look that I really like but I think it would be better on darker skins like yours Trisha! I think with this look you would be very beautiful Trisha!You like it??

Originally Posted by Trisha i dont think MAC is her style cos even tho she does wear colour, its never in a trend way, i think 99% of the time her MU looks timeless x

Charmaine have you try any of Lorac's products?

Originally Posted by Charmaine I read on a magazine a long time ago that she uses Lorac's lip polish.

Yeah I saw the packaging and it's not practical at all!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Just lip polish...I liked the minty feeling and the colors, but one time I guess I didn't close the lid properly and it got all over my purse. I'm not sure if it's the packaging or me
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back