I made a killing today!! woo hoo!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope its ok to post this..... but I had an unbelievable day today on ebay (as a seller). My auctions closed. I had four auctions end and made over $200!!!! I didnt expect that much! soooooo happy!!!

Nice.. just in time for some of the new MAC items that are coming out.

(I am evil.. I know!)
tongue.gif

Yeah, I think I'll try to hold on to it until that Rocker collection comes out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice.. just in time for some of the new MAC items that are coming out.
(I am evil.. I know!)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I hope its ok to post this..... but I had an unbelievable day today on ebay (as a seller). My auctions closed. I had four auctions end and made over $200!!!! I didnt expect that much! soooooo happy!!! You get a gold star for the day.
Great campaign you've got going there. You should get a celebrity endorsement. Johnny Depp would definitely get you my vote.

Thanks for the Gold Star - I deserve it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OK.... vote for me and Johnny Depp is yours!!!

Originally Posted by spazbaby You get a gold star for the day.
Great campaign you've got going there. You should get a celebrity endorsement. Johnny Depp would definitely get you my vote.

Since you are handing them out.. give up Michael Vartan and you get my vote too!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks for the Gold Star - I deserve it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OK.... vote for me and Johnny Depp is yours!!!

Johnny's mine...mmmmmm...then i can post pics of our children!

Originally Posted by Marisol Since you are handing them out.. give up Michael Vartan and you get my vote too! Tracey's campaign = Hormone Fest 2005

yay!! good job. im concidering selling random stuff on ebay that we have laying around. btu if I HAD MY DIGITAL CAMERA...! but yea save that for rebel rock
biggrin.gif
and the skinfinishes!

Still after my man, huh? You can have him for ONE WEEK. One vote = one week!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Since you are handing them out.. give up Michael Vartan and you get my vote too!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

I hope its ok to post this..... but I had an unbelievable day today on ebay (as a seller). My auctions closed. I had four auctions end and made over $200!!!! I didnt expect that much! soooooo happy!!!

Yep, it's fine Tracey! Good job

You and Johnny's kids. Cant wait to see the pics!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(why is my quote thingy empty?) ooops!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby What's funny?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Still after my man, huh? You can have him for ONE WEEK. One vote = one week!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I will have to think about that one.
4_12_6.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I will have to think about that one.
4_12_6.gif
I wouldn't settle for that!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU You and Johnny's kids. Cant wait to see the pics!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(why is my quote thingy empty?) ooops!!
icon_redface.gif
I've always wanted a maximum of 2 kids. But there will be many, many more than that since I'll be married to Johnny.

I know what you mean... I was gonna have a lot of kids w/Michael Vartan until Marisol came along. Now I have to find a new love.
icon_cry.gif

At least you'll have Johnny and the kids...... IF I WIN!!!!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I've always wanted a maximum of 2 kids. But there will be many, many more than that since I'll be married to Johnny.

Latest posts

Back