I Need a Cheaper Version...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
of this:

morrocanlargebelt.jpg

The one pictured above goes for $90 & I've found some others for $48, but since I want both black & brown, I'd like to see if anyone could help me locate something around the $30 range for each.
smile.gif

TIA!

I don't know, but it was on one of the many sites I was surfing today. The one that's $48 was from UO, but I don't wanna pay that much for a trendy belt I may only use a few times.

Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG, that's perfect--exact same belt w/a great price! THANK YOU!
biggrin.gif
I am glad that you found it. I think the seller has a brown and black one. Maybe you can work out a deal with them with the shipping costs.

I think I have a belt that looks like that... you can have it if I can find it. I'm going home on Tuesday so I'll LYK.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Jess. I'm not sure if it'll fit, but I'll pay you for it if it does.
wink.gif

kealoha, did you end up getting this belt from ebay? how is it? tnx grl! :icon_love

Originally Posted by destiny kealoha, did you end up getting this belt from ebay? how is it? tnx grl! :icon_love I found one one ebay & really like it. Fits nicely around my hips & I hook it on the 3rd disc so it has a bit of a tail. If you get one, make sure you look @ the measurements if you're looking for excess to hang like a tail.

Latest posts

Back