I Need A Man!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hand.gif
haha hi hi
hand.gif

i used to think i wanted a man...i do because i like the lovey dovey stuff

but now that i'm thinking about all the emotional extras it entails i'm not sure if that's the best thing for my life right now

i'm not about to give myself to someone who isn't worth it...which is why i don't even wanna do the friends with benefits thing

*sigh...i've been celibate for 7 months now
sleepyhead.gif

but to me its better than screwing some lame who is going to screw you over after he's finished screwing you

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi
hand.gif

i used to think i wanted a man...i do because i like the lovey dovey stuff

but now that i'm thinking about all the emotional extras it entails i'm not sure if that's the best thing for my life right now

i'm not about to give myself to someone who isn't worth it...which is why i don't even wanna do the friends with benefits thing

*sigh...i've been celibate for 7 months now
sleepyhead.gif

but to me its better than screwing some lame who is going to screw you over after he's finished screwing you

hooray for choosing to hold off on sex! I admire your patience.
Im pregnant but this is not stopping me from sex! its a must nowadays since my hormones are going crazy.lol
rotfl.gif

for staters, don't bee to anxious or self concious. when i was shy I never had a boyfriend. Being easily embarrassed, shy or self concious was probably my biggest downfall when it came to guys. It took me a LONG time to get over being shy and when I was 22 I was in my first relationship so you're not "slow," okay?

A book about body langauge was my savior in the realm of romance. I had to force myself (or train myself?)

to sit up straight, look a man i was interested in dead in his eyes, flip my hair...lower my eyelashes...and giggle. What comes to most women and girls naturally I had to in effect learn!

Just don't give up, men are VERY easy to find- they are harder to keep. The lady that mentioned a bar as a bad place to meet people was right, find someone you have common ground with. If you like dogs, take yours for a walk in the park and if you see a cute guy who is close strike up a conversation. Men don't need much to want to talk to you. I hate to use a steroetype but remember, you have a vagina! Of course they wanna talk to you, but some men can be rather shy too. Case in point, I had to kiss my husband our first kiss...and we had liked each other for months & months!!

You could be sitting next to (your future husband) both of you sweating at a bus stop. Even something as silly as "how about this weather?" won't be a bad start if he's single free and into you.

good luck! let's hope you can turn from shy violets into wild roses?! *nudge*

smile.gif

Back