I Need A Man!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
......but I'm terribly shy and clueless when it comes to the oppisite sex.
scared.gif
I need some help on a couple of things:

Where to meet a man ages 23-29

What to talk about

How To Keep The conversation going

etc.........

I find it funny and a little embarassing that I'm 22 and NEVER been in an relationship!
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
:scar ed:
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif
:scared :
scared.gif
scared.gif

And I'm tired of being alone so guys any help?!

I am a man occassional in pantyhose and I have triple WTF!

A few things I can help with. I'll give you the reverse of what works for me with women.

Where to meet men ages 23-29: I personally find if you go looking for guys in bars, you'll meet guys looking for a quick hookup. Explore interests you have that you think some guys may have--A place like a Borders or Barnes and Noble offers a lot of opportunity. Classes are good. Anyplace where you can sit down and talk and its not overtly obvious that you're there to look for a man.

What to talk about: Everybody has the same favorite topic of conversation usually--themselves? What you talk about is less important than that you listen well. As to what you talk about it really depends who you are with. If you meet at a place like a Borders or a class, what to talk about can be the surroundings.

How to keep the convo going: Keep listenning and don't be afraid of the occassional awkward silence.

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am a man occassional in pantyhose and I have triple WTF!
A few things I can help with. I'll give you the reverse of what works for me with women.

Where to meet men ages 23-29: I personally find if you go looking for guys in bars, you'll meet guys looking for a quick hookup. Explore interests you have that you think some guys may have--A place like a Borders or Barnes and Noble offers a lot of opportunity. Classes are good. Anyplace where you can sit down and talk and its not overtly obvious that you're there to look for a man.

What to talk about: Everybody has the same favorite topic of conversation usually--themselves? What you talk about is less important than that you listen well. As to what you talk about it really depends who you are with. If you meet at a place like a Borders or a class, what to talk about can be the surroundings.

How to keep the convo going: Keep listenning and don't be afraid of the occassional awkward silence.

This is great advice - and I totally agree with bars not being the place to meet men if you want a relationship.
Just relax and be confident - if you're not confident just fake it! That's what I do and no-one can tell the difference haha! Plus confidence is really sexy
wink.gif

Confidence is really sexy and attracts men to women and women to men like nothing else. I used to think girls didn't want to go out with me because I was kind of short and not real muscular. I soon learned girls didn't want to go out with me because I never asked them and showed no interest in them because I didn't have confidence and didn't want them to know I liked them for fear of rejection.

I am literally DYING after T's post!!!

I mean, I figured that the pantyhose thing couldn't be a serious reply and i chuckeled... But T, I have tears in my eyes now... And i really don't know why I can't stop laffing!!!

Anyhoo, I've been wondering the same thing... I just moved to Houston, and I'm wondering where the PPL in my age group are too... I've been here 2 months, and it's frustrating, cuz I'm fresh outta college and used to having a social network. So not having one is driving me CRAZY!!! (At least I have my makeup :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Basically I'm sayin, I understand... I feel like a fish outta water, cuz school has been my network, and it was easy joining org's so I found ppl with similar interest, but how the heck do u go about it in the real world? I'm so lost...

Put a wedding ring on your finger, they'll come crawling out of the woodwork!

Okay, no, seriously, confidence is beyond sexy in women. Not conceit, but confidence! The perfect blend of modesty and confidence is like an aphrodisiac, seriously!

I don't think you have to go anywhere special to meet a guy, just go where you usually like to go! If you meet someone, ask him questions about himself, like . . . if he says "Yea I play guitar" say something like "Oh wow, really, electric or acoustic?" or "That's awesome, how long have you been playing?". Women are usually the ones gabbing away so I think guys actually like it when we just shut up and listen
tongue.gif

Now when you get a guy and need, uh . . . some extra advice, come on over to the sex forum, and I'm your go-to girl
wink.gif

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Put a wedding ring on your finger, they'll come crawling out of the woodwork!
Okay, no, seriously, confidence is beyond sexy in women. Not conceit, but confidence! The perfect blend of modesty and confidence is like an aphrodisiac, seriously!

I don't think you have to go anywhere special to meet a guy, just go where you usually like to go! If you meet someone, ask him questions about himself, like . . . if he says "Yea I play guitar" say something like "Oh wow, really, electric or acoustic?" or "That's awesome, how long have you been playing?". Women are usually the ones gabbing away so I think guys actually like it when we just shut up and listen
tongue.gif

Now when you get a guy and need, uh . . . some extra advice, come on over to the sex forum, and I'm your go-to girl
wink.gif

Good Luck!

Oh trust me I think I know who to call when I need some sex advice
rotfl.gif

Oh dear, all the "WTF's" are going to scare hosewearer away from MUT.

I agree with jenny, don't look for guys at bars.

Originally Posted by hosewearer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Would you like a man in pantyhose?
rotfl.gif
lol are you serious?

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh dear, all the "WTF's" are going to scare hosewearer away from MUT.
Yeah, could've been my potential future best friend.

Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rotfl.gif
lol are you serious? i actually laughed at loud when i seen that

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif i actually laughed at loud when i seen that
hand.gif
haha hi

Latest posts

Back