I need a new look! HELP ME YALL!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
alrighty... here i am at 25 w/ 2 kids and the only thing i know how to do as far as hair goes is straighten it or let my curls rage! i have only trimmed it or dyed it recently... but i want/ need a cut that will look gorgeous curly or straight but yet i could do alot more funky type styles w/... my hair has been growing finally.. so its past my shoulder blades on my back...

i would truly love to sport a SHORT CUT... but my hair is ridiculously THICK, WAVY,CURLY, FRIZZY.. so please ladies.. help me

here are some pics... so you can see my face shape, etc....

so yea i need someone who knows alot about hair and styling and cutting ... or whatever... i just need some help ... cuz im ready for a new me!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/IMG_8157.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...e/IMG_7746.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...IMG_7995_3.jpg

Hello! I think you would look very pretty with short or long hair, but I think you look really nice iwth long straight hair. Maybe you can go in for a Japanese hair straightening. My sister has done it and it made her hair straight and very shiny for quite a while.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello! I think you would look very pretty with short or long hair, but I think you look really nice iwth long straight hair. Maybe you can go in for a Japanese hair straightening. My sister has done it and it made her hair straight and very shiny for quite a while. i have called around all the salons in town.. and everyone here is like WHAT! so thats a no !
frown.gif

My suggestion: When in doubt, grow it out!

That way, you will have more time to find your style to go for, and then with slightly longer hair, you may have more styling options available to you.

tru, but ugh my hair is like HORRIBLE when its long... its gorgeous curly... but no matter what length or product i use i have horrible frizzies and flyaways! ya know how to take care of that???

take it frm me. dont get short hair! it sucks with thick curly frizzy hair, i have it and i want it longg again! i think it looks AMAZING in the second pic

flat iron! the "japanese" hair straightening system is when the salon people "permanantly" straighten out your hair, so that you dont have to flat iron it everyday! its great, but once it starts growing out, you have to touch up on the roots, cause they will still grow curly. plus, it costs maybe 200?

well like i said.. all the salons that i would go too dont even kno what thermal reconditioning(japanese straighting) is. yea i have a maxiglide straightner.. but i only use when i GO OUT... because my damn hair is soo thick that it still takes me like 2 hours to straighten my hair... pain in the wazoo! thats why i want something shorter.... that way it take some weight off, wont be as long... and shouldnt take 2 hours to do ! YA KNOW!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back