I need a recommendation for a MAC Fluidline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer Ostentatious or Graphic Brown to Dipdown, but Dipdown is nice and it's not LE
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I prefer Ostentatious or Graphic Brown to Dipdown, but Dipdown is nice and it's not LE
smile.gif
How does Ostentatious compare? Any swatches of this color? Thanks.

Have you tried Loreal HIP Color Truth Creme Liner? It's very similiar to Fluidline and they have a nice chocolate-brown color.

to faith abagail

yeah ive tried the loreal truth eyeliner but in black; its awesome!true to the color in the jar. darkest color ive ever bought but ive never used mac liners and i certainly dont plan to start.

i like blitz & glitz. it's a black gel liner that's not as harsh as solid black because of the gold shimmer. it's very pretty and IMO well worth the $.
smile.gif

i too agree with blitz & glitz i like it way better than dipdown and because of the gold shimmer the color can look diffrent depending on the color shadow you wear but it never looks too dark/harsh.

Originally Posted by tfigueroa /img/forum/go_quote.gif to faith abagail
yeah ive tried the loreal truth eyeliner but in black; its awesome!true to the color in the jar. darkest color ive ever bought but ive never used mac liners and i certainly dont plan to start.

I've never used the fluidline, either, but the HIP creme liner works so well for me I don't care to experiment with other brands. I used to use MAC's kohl pencil in Etched but I found the HIP kohl pencil actually works better for me.

Latest posts

Back