I need advice...Has anyone tried Zeno?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

My daughter has been asking for a Zeno Acne Clearing Device. She doesn't really break out that often, but we all know how dramatic teenagers can be over the littlest thing! It seems worth the cost, everything I've read has been positive and there's a money back guarantee. Has anyone had any experience with Zeno?

Thanks for your help!

i've used one and honestly, it didn't do A THING for me. i wouldn't recommend it =

Originally Posted by penningtonmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi!

My daughter has been asking for a Zeno Acne Clearing Device. She doesn't really break out that often, but we all know how dramatic teenagers can be over the littlest thing! It seems worth the cost, everything I've read has been positive and there's a money back guarantee. Has anyone had any experience with Zeno?

Thanks for your help!

santa.gif
santa.gif
santa.gif
santa.gif
santa.gif
santa.gif

Hi pennington mom!

Like your daughter I begged my mom for a Zeno and she bought me one for my birthday. I was soo excited and can say it lived up to my expectations! An example of when Zeno came in handy and saved my social life
smile.gif
, was this year for homecoming. I was nominated for homecoming queen... with test, cheer and all the hype of homecoming a couple of days before I got 3 huge zits. Thank god I had Zeno, I used it the max for two days and honestly they were gone to mere specs (easily hidden with concealer) for homecoming. That's my testimonial and would tell you to totally buy your daughter a Zeno for Xmas!

A colleague of mine bought her daughter a Zeno and she said it has been working pretty well, better than many acne meds she has tried. I think the results are individual, just many other things.

Zeno has worked well for a lot of ppl out there, especially teenagers. The important thing to remember is that it is the most effective for pimples or pus-filled pustules that normally appear on face. For other types of acne it might not be that much effective.

mario badescu (a natural and affordable line used by many celebrities) has really cleared up my acne. i love it. you can buy it at nordstrom's.

Thank you for your replies, the info. was helpful! I went ahead and purchased a Zeno for my daughter. Since they have a 30 day money back guarantee, why not..right! She was really excited once she opened her Christmas gift. I'll keep you guys updated with the results!

Well you need to know that Zeno works only for pimples (the pus-filled ones). Other types of acne like blackheads and whiteheads, it's not any good for these. Wait for a pimple to appear and then try it
biggrin.gif

i asked my daughter's dermatologist about this, if it works then i wouldnt care how much it cost and i'd get it......her derm said maybe it shows some degree of faster healing on those big obvious pus filled pimples, but my daughter is having trouble with the blackheads and tiny pimples in large clusters all across her cheeks and forehead, it was not recommended for her.

Its only useful toward the big red ones that got yellowish liquid in there...

It does not have any effect on the blackheads and whiteheads.

I really don't see the need of buying Zeno, to me, a benzoyl peroxide gel is way more useful. (since both of them kills the bacteria anyways)

I've never tried Zeno, but I've tried Clear.Now Skin Care System for Acne. It's awesome. It has a money back guarantee on the product. The cost of the product is less than $50.00 and includes cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. It's a 30-day treatment.

Latest posts

Back