I need Help(makeup to go with Black dress)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
oki...ladies...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me with this..

i will be travelling to my home country tomorrow..i am going after a year!! and i am getting married..

now..i have narrowed down to black dress!! its full black..from top to bottom..but it has buttons made of silver!! with a hint of black and white beads in them!

now..i dont know what makep to do with it..

i want to put makeup but dont want it to show...

my inlaws will be coming to airport to receive me..and i dont want them to see too much makeup!!

i need my face to look thin..and believe me its ROUND ROUND...like really round..i think i can do contouring...

but e/s??

lipstick???

:-s i have no clue..i am stressed out!!

my fiance will be seeing me after more than a year..i want to look good for him and myself..i know he will still think i am beautiful if i turn out in my pyjamas!!! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

but i want to blow him offfff
biggrin.gif

he loves black color on me.and its m fav colour.(as it suits me coz i am realy fair) so i choose to dress black and i know it will toneeeeeee down my physique a bit =))

please recommend makeup for me..

very natural.. and i want to look enchanting
biggrin.gif

i have mac stuff..nyx stuff..maybelline also...

i will post the list of things i have ..so you can recommend some techniques!!

plzzzzz..i would appreciate it a lotttttt!!

this is what i currently have!!

MAC stuff:-

Refined Golden bronzer

Blush Margin

fluidline - blue peep and some brown one..i forgot the name..its a long name :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, blacktrack

lipstick in brown shade called photo

studio tech foundation NC20

studio fix poweder plus foundation

Conceler-Select cover up

blush creme pearl- sweet william

Powder blush-Melba

brush 224

MAc pigment - Fuchsia

MAC pigment-Frost

Cream color base-pearl frost

MAc e/s- carbon

MAc e/s- black tied

Mac e/s-Craneberry forst

Mac e/s-Swimming

Mac e/s-goldmine

Mac highliter- Nylon

Eye Khol-white

Lipstick- Russian Red

Lipstick-Hug Me

Lipsick-Please Me

NYX stuff:

trio's

shangri-LA

aquamarine

team sprit

perpetual

brown liquid liner

chrome shadow in purple

jumbo eyeshadow pencil in baby blue and Horse Raddish(which is green :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Maybelline :-

j7f14h.jpg

Max Factor:

Age renew foundation

compact powder

Congrats on the wedding! What about just doing a nice cat eye using a neutral e/s and a red l/s? Or, use Frost pigment from lid to brow with a HINT of Black Tied in the crease?

Congrats on getting married girl!
smile.gif
You have a pretty big list of makeup but I suggest that you dust your MAC pigment in Frost over your lids lightly being that you don't want it to look like you have on makeup. For your face, since it's round don't put any blush on I'm pretty sure you have beautiful cheeks. Just pinch them firmly for about 3 sec and see what color they turn. That'll look more natural than anything.lol But, if that doesn't satisfy you, then use the Melba blush lightly on the apple of your cheeks. If you use the blush then dust on the temples and the tip of your nose. Your foundation should be put on lightly as well.. even though you didn't mention your skin type or whether or not you use foundation or not. I hope this helps and congratulations again!

smile.gif

thankyou soo much for your opinionss/suggestions!!

i cant do grey/black smokey eye..not that i dont know,its just that i think it would be a bit too much!! but red lips..i would love to do it!!
biggrin.gif

beautifullymade; i dont use foundation much..and my skin is normal..no complains there
biggrin.gif
ya,,,about 3 sec of pinching my cheeks will keep them pinkish/red for 3 days =))lol..

aquilah; i was also thinking about neutral shadow..

its just that i want to look soo perfect that i am freaked out thinking if it doesnt come out good..then what :-s

Back