I need help on my Twisted Fayte order!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyeone. As we all know Twisted Fayte pigments are about to go under. I'm about to order some, I have to order before April 1, because they seem amazing. I was on MUA and noticed that there are some gorgeous pictures of these. I don't want to order that many, maybe 6 or 7 at the most. I want them to be really pretty yet mixable, I always end up mixing my pigments to create new colors. I usually like bright vivid colors and lots of glitter and or shimmer. Although I'm willing to try almost anything. I was just wondering what kind of reccomendations do yall have as far as the colors go. Here are some pictures of me, I'm the one with the curly blonde hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. http://community.webshots.com/user/fairyrave

Any help will be greatly greatly appreciated, and also if any of yall have any pics of eye looks or other things that you have done with the twisted fayte pigments could you try and post them up for me along with the names of the colors.

I need responses fast I only have like 3 or 4 more days to order.
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back