I need help..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme 2nd Marisol's rec for Mad Cap lipglass!! It's awesome!! On me, it's a shimmery honey shade with a touch of pink. It's love I tell you.
biggrin.gif

For other recs, try something like Jubilee, Fresh Brew, or VGV lipsticks - I'm a nude and light pinks only girl, and I love those!! Do you wear much lipgloss? I'd recommend Sinnamon Lustreglass. It's great!!

I love Sinnamon too!:icon_love

I can't be of much help here, since I'm not knowledgeable on MAC. I just wanted to offer my support and encouragement as you battle your addiction! You can DO IT! (picture Rob Schneider in all of Adam Sandler's movies)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for all the recs girls. I'm writing them all down & will check them out the next time i'm shopping. I've been a brave girl today. I've Stila Watermelon lipglaze on me & i havent topped up yet with Brew! I've reached for it 3 times but stopped myself *giggles*

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks for all the recs girls. I'm writing them all down & will check them out the next time i'm shopping. I've been a brave girl today. I've Stila Watermelon lipglaze on me & i havent topped up yet with Brew! I've reached for it 3 times but stopped myself *giggles* hahahaha!! stay strong chica!!

Too late i chickened out.. well i kinda did! At about 12noon (my time) i applie Covergirl Lipslicks in Cutie (one of Janelles faves!) but i thought that was too dark so i applied MAC C-Thru over it! But i didnt touch Brew so i'm happy about that
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Too late i chickened out.. well i kinda did! At about 12noon (my time) i applie Covergirl Lipslicks in Cutie (one of Janelles faves!) but i thought that was too dark so i applied MAC C-Thru over it! But i didnt touch Brew so i'm happy about that
biggrin.gif
but hey I thought Brew is the lipstick version of C-Thru....so you kinda cheated, right? or I might be wrong, I always meant to check out brew since you are so madly in love with it but I always forget

I, Laura would like to say that i think i finally have overcome my addiction to MAC Brew. Yesterday i wore L'Oreal ColourJuice in Bungalow all day & today i have Stila's Banana Lipglaze on me. Now to be honest, i feel ugly today but i think its all in my head & i just have to get over my addiction. Thanks for helping me girls. I'll post updates here every so often
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I, Laura would like to say that i think i finally have overcome my addiction to MAC Brew. Yesterday i wore L'Oreal ColourJuice in Bungalow all day & today i have Stila's Banana Lipglaze on me. Now to be honest, i feel ugly today but i think its all in my head & i just have to get over my addiction. Thanks for helping me girls. I'll post updates here every so often
biggrin.gif
claps.gif
Yay!! Glad that it's going well for you!

Keep up the good work!!

great achievement, Laura, we´re all proud of you
wink.gif

bad news: you created a Brew-lemming for me. since I´m getting into l/s now I´m dying to see how it´d look like on me. lets hope I won´t get addicted like you did *lol*

LOL @ the bad news part.. I may have more bad news for you though. It was LE so you may not be able to find it anywhere now. Although that may be good news for you so you wont get addicted
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i think this should be another thread too! so answer in that one also guys x Huh?
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LOL @ the bad news part.. I may have more bad news for you though. It was LE so you may not be able to find it anywhere now. Although that may be good news for you so you wont get addicted
biggrin.gif
sh**....now I remember. I looked at mac.com a few days ago but didn´t see Brew listed. ok guess that´s supposed to be...good?
rolleyes.gif

Back