I need makeup suggestions to go with this dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´ll definitely take pics, promise. I take pics of everything anyway since I got my digicam.

wow, great suggestions, everybody. you´ve all helped me a great deal. I know the MA who´s gonna be doing the makeover knows my taste but I hate going over there and being totally clueless about how I want to look like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´ll definitely take pics, promise. I take pics of everything anyway since I got my digicam.
wow, great suggestions, everybody. you´ve all helped me a great deal. I know the MA who´s gonna be doing the makeover knows my taste but I hate going over there and being totally clueless about how I want to look like
wink.gif

Tear out some pics from magazines to give her an idea of what you want. That'll help a lot!
Have fun!!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Tear out some pics from magazines to give her an idea of what you want. That'll help a lot!
Have fun!!!

great idea, Joy. I always do that when I have my hair done, and it helps to explain what I´m lookin for

Back