I NEED to know how to do this hairstyle!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just click HERE , and you'll see a pink box on the left to post a new thread
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PRITI Thank You So Much Janelle For All Your Help.. no problem!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's just easier to find things when each topic has it's own thread.
wink.gif

OK!!!! I figured out how to do it finally :)

I'm about to redesign my website, because my computer crashed and i lost all the files to my original. And because i've gotton better since the pictures on my site :)

thanks guys again for all your help. I love it here
icon_lol.gif
!

LOL!!! I tried the hairdo finally (my sister-in-law let me try on her finally) i had to convince her for like ever! But alas, she didn't like it. I LOVE it though. But my camera is being fixed right now, so i didn't take pictures. But i will do her hair like that again when it is fixed, and i will take pictures for all ya'll!!! :)

talk to you all later,

Originally Posted by tsbuhler LOL!!! I tried the hairdo finally (my sister-in-law let me try on her finally) i had to convince her for like ever! But alas, she didn't like it. I LOVE it though. But my camera is being fixed right now, so i didn't take pictures. But i will do her hair like that again when it is fixed, and i will take pictures for all ya'll!!! :)
talk to you all later,

Awesome Travis!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back