I never got a bday thread :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Reaction score
I feel so left out.
frown.gif

Awww, sorry Tim. Being as I would be wishing you a very belated happy birthday it's probably nicer if I wish you a very happy unbirthday for today
smile.gif

Oh sorry Tim! I rarely check the birthdays at the end of the page.. Hope you had a great day dude
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!
icon_smile.gif

I FELT FEFT OUT ALSO.

Originally Posted by Tim I feel so left out.
frown.gif

icon_cry.gif
Boo Hoo.....No birthday thread??? Poor baby!!! - Well, let me personally wish you a very, very Happy & Wonderful Birthday. Enjoy !!
claps.gif

Oh Tim, looks like TIM needs some attention lol
wink.gif

I almost sicked one of my SPAMINATRIXES on you with that signature. And I wished you a HAPPY BDAY...
wink.gif

when the hell was your birthday, timothy? WHY DIDN'T YOU WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY? sometimes that's all you do. you take and take and take...

Originally Posted by Jennifer

when the hell was your birthday, timothy? WHY DIDN'T YOU WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY? sometimes that's all you do. you take and take and take...

LOL JEN

awww. happy birthday Tim!! great job with the site work!

LOL @ jen!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
when the hell was your birthday, timothy? WHY DIDN'T YOU WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY? sometimes that's all you do. you take and take and take... Not true. You just can never know how I give back around here.
smile.gif

My birthday was like over a month ago lol. I was drunk when I posted that last night lol.

Originally Posted by Tim Not true. You just can never know how I give back around here.
smile.gif
Nope.. I am with Jennifer. You take and take and take.
tongue.gif

Happy Birthday! Aren't you a bit young to be drinking?

Originally Posted by Tim I feel so left out.
frown.gif
Oh you poor thing, ok only for this one time a Happy Birthday!

Latest posts

Back