I never thought i'd ever say that , but...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lia

Reaction score
I actually LIKE Chanel n° 5!
vogel.gif
vogel.gif
vogel.gif

Then , i tested a dupe - but as far as i know, the brand i use has very accurate dupes... Their Flower by Kenzo is dead-on spot;

I smelled the original once and felt it was horrid - sickening and such. But i believe now that it is a nice perfume actually if used REALLY sparingly, otherwise you'll kill everyone within a 10-meter distance.
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

The dupe i tested seemed like a diluted version - which is actually very nice. Maybe another day i'll take the plunge and test the original again.

laughing.gif

yea

things like that happen to me too

i find myself loving something that i didnt brfore

its becuse our skin chance once in a couple of years

i almost swapt all my parfumes becuse of that

i didnt like them anymore

wired,ha?

glad you like it, i want to like chanels perfumes and i do like a couple of them,but the rest makes me nauseous

I wanted to smell all of them because, well, it's never too much to see what perfumes are good from each brand
wink.gif

I really like Very Irresistible (Givenchy) and Touch of Pink (Lacoste). I think i like the pink bottles
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

Maybe i'm starting to define my 'scent personality' as an adult (not that i'm already one, but still)

Back