I put lipstick on a boy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in a little indie video, and I was recruited to do everyone's makeup because everyone was so impressed by my stash (and enthusiasm!). Today we did a bit of filming, and I put lipstick on a guy. It was a nude pink color from Benefit. I don't remember the name of the color, but it was a very flattering shade for him. He didn't want any eye makeup or face makeup, and it really wasn't necessary anyway. It was so fun putting makeup on a guy. He was really willing to try anything. I can't wait until we film again! :icon_love

hehe! glad that you got recruited!

i ask my bf if i can do his makeup, but he won't let me
frown.gif

Well it is a wacky sci-fi film, and I'm really excited about the whole project. I also made three of the costumes. Doing makeup is so much fun though, and I'm starting to think about what it might be like to do MU professionally!

Originally Posted by Charmaine That sounds awesome!!! I think you should go for it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
maybe, but I REALLY don't want to do any more school!

Oh man! What a fabulous topic. I love it when guys wear makeup too. Ewen MacGregor with his eyeliner...hot! Trisha, the look you described sounds perfect! Why should only girls get to cover up their flaws and enhance their features?

Originally Posted by glamslam Oh man! What a fabulous topic. I love it when guys wear makeup too. Ewen MacGregor with his eyeliner...hot! Trisha, the look you described sounds perfect! Why should only girls get to cover up their flaws and enhance their features? Oh yeah! I see a ton of guys that really need a bit of concealer and foundation. I think it is really fascinating that companies are starting to market skin care for guys. Who knows what will happen in the future. Maybe we'll end up back in the 17th century when guys wore just as much makeup and frilly clothing as the women did.

Trisha ,no it doesn't have to be obvious. I wear lipstick often. If a guy wears the right shade, (try Clinique, Maybelline or Neutrogena,) he just looks good instead of washed out.
idea.gif

im a guy. Even i get applied make up. i sometimes go to the parlour and get eye brows done

Quote:Does he normally wear makeup or was it just for fun? Originally Posted by Liz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hehe! glad that you got recruited!

i ask my bf if i can do his makeup, but he won't let me
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back