I received a parcel...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls just wondering if anyone sent a parcel to me, Australia, as i got it from sumone from new hyde park

the thing is i got it today and the US opened it and there is nothing inside.

i will be callin to find out wat happened

chantelle

that is so bizare. Obviously I didn't send it, being from Oz as well
smile.gif

yeh i noe

i tried contactin the USPS but i cant email them or anythin being international

i would put the adress on here but that seems rude!!!

That's bizarre. If they were going to remove the contents of the package, why would they send it on. Hope you find out who sent it and what it was.

you havent bought anything from Ebay have you?

I know someone who bought something for almost $500 dollars on ebay and when it arrived it was an empty box but she couldnt get a refund because the seller had proof of postage (having posted an empty box to her!) and she had signed for it. its con city on there!

I bought someone from an MuTer once who lived in Canada, and when I received the package, it was empty. I called my PO and they noticed it was opened when they received it, which is why a note was left on it (didn't see it until AFTER I called). Unfortunately, it's tough once things go through customs because it could've been opened anywhere along the way!

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif you havent bought anything from Ebay have you?
I know someone who bought something for almost $500 dollars on ebay and when it arrived it was an empty box but she couldnt get a refund because the seller had proof of postage (having posted an empty box to her!) and she had signed for it. its con city on there!

That is messed up. It scares me too, I just ordered something (a set of brushes) from ebay for the first time.
scared.gif

That IS really bizarre! Hope you find out where it came from and what happened.

I never thought about anything like that - naive Celly.

Hope you find out what it is...

hmmm well ive tried callin USPS but i cant get thru, and i cant email them as im not a resident in the US

and i still havent found wat it was.

but i noe it has to be sumone from here only place i use this user name.

i think i may have to write to them but that may take a while to get a respond.

even the re packaging was opened, hmm i may have to take it up with the Aus post instead!!!

That really sucks Chantelle!! Did you participate in Secret Santa? If so, that's probably where it came from. Marisol would know who had you. If not,....???

hmm no i didnt i have been absent from MUT for a while as ive had really big probs here at home.

i havent been on in like 3 months i think. could be longer

Maybe Australia Post will be able to give you some ideas on how you can find out what happened. Usually if they receive a damaged parcel they put a sticker on it saying it was damaged when they received it, and usually they'll stick it back up again.

yeh i noe

ill have to show u how it cam etc

as i didnt open it it was already opened

a lil got caught in the box but it didnt tear it like it did.

ill take a pic and see if anyone recognizes it

Latest posts

Back