I remember.......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFter i posted this, i thought of more..

SchoolHouse Rock! "im just a bill, i'm only a bill"...

Great saturday morning cartoons!! Bugs Bunny! ROad Runner! Pink Panther

FudgeTown sandwich cookies.

Neon clothes

Sweatshirts cut like "FlashDance"

Normal plain white HighTop Nike sneakers (none of this flashy stuff!)

Models, INC.

Decent prizes in cereal!

PacMan cards

DynaMite Magazine

Teen Beat

Tiger Beat...wow..

I can still get BooBerry, Count Chocula and Frankenberry..

OMG! Talk about a trip down memory lane!!!
icon_eek.gif
I LOVED those Nickelodeon shows!!! and Garfield was my favorite Saturday morning cartoon! I also liked "My so Called Life" of MTV
wink.gif
And I know the mayan show your talking about Liz, it was "Temple" something right?? lol I also remember my "Skip It", the "Pogo Ball", Cabbage Patch Dolls, Easy Bake Oven, Shrinky Dinks, my Snoopy Sno-Cone machine, Fisher-Price Roller skates, Z.Cavaricci jeans, Skidz, Diaper pants, BK (British Knights) & LA Gear sneakers, rolling up the bottoms of your jeans... wow I could go on forever!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG! Models Inc. I loved that show!

Do you remember Ghostwriter? I loved that show. One of the kids that was on the show was in the Philadelphia Real World. it was Will.
gw-team.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG! Talk about a trip down memory lane!!!
icon_eek.gif
I LOVED those Nickelodeon shows!!! and Garfield was my favorite Saturday morning cartoon! I also liked "My so Called Life" of MTV
wink.gif
And I know the mayan show your talking about Liz, it was "Temple" something right?? lol I also remember my "Skip It", the "Pogo Ball", Cabbage Patch Dolls, Easy Bake Oven, Shrinky Dinks, my Snoopy Sno-Cone machine, Fisher-Price Roller skates, Z.Cavaricci jeans, Skidz, Diaper pants, BK (British Knights) & LA Gear sneakers, rolling up the bottoms of your jeans... wow I could go on forever!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I toasted so many marshmallows in my Easy Bake Oven! Remember the Hippity Hop toys, the big ball with the handle that you sat on and bounced around? I had the Snoopy Sno-Cone machine too!

Originally Posted by Marisol OMG! Models Inc. I loved that show!
Do you remember Ghostwriter? I loved that show. One of the kids that was on the show was in the Philadelphia Real World. it was Will.
gw-team.jpg

Oh yeah.. I was watching TRW awhile ago and it took me a little while but I knew I saw that kid somewhere before... lol I had a huge crush on Todd Alexander that played "Rob" on that show
wink.gif
lol I think I still have that on tape somewhere
smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I toasted so many marshmallows in my Easy Bake Oven! Remember the Hippity Hop toys, the big ball with the handle that you sat on and bounced around? I had the Snoopy Sno-Cone machine too! yup!!! I had a regular one, and my friend had one w/ a Mickey Mouse head on it, and you held onto the ears! lol Remember sit n' spin?? lol And I actually just recently got a "Wacky Wallwalker"
wink.gif
Remember them from cereal?? it looked like an octopus & walked down walls n' mirrors
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 yup!!! I had a regular one, and my friend had one w/ a Mickey Mouse head on it, and you held onto the ears! lol Remember sit n' spin?? lol And I actually just recently got a "Wacky Wallwalker"
wink.gif
Remember them from cereal?? it looked like an octopus & walked down walls n' mirrors
wink.gif
EXCELLENT! Sit 'n Spin was the best. I remember Alfie, he was a toy robot that had different learning games to play. And my brother had all the He-Man action figures and this big skull palace that they lived in. OH! and I had Charmkins, those little scented figurines, they were so cute! I had a house that they lived in too.

Originally Posted by spazbaby EXCELLENT! Sit 'n Spin was the best. I remember Alfie, he was a toy robot that had different learning games to play. And my brother had all the He-Man action figures and this big skull palace that they lived in. OH! and I had Charmkins, those little scented figurines, they were so cute! I had a house that they lived in too. wow... I had those Charmkins too!!! and my brother had He-Man as well! And we got Alfie for Xmas
smile.gif
We also got Teddy Ruxpin one year too
wink.gif

Hey Everyone, Im new to the forum. My name is Sharon 19, lovely to meet everyone. I was just looking through out the forums and i saw this one. Good i miss all the Nick shows. Then it got my thinking about this one show on TGIF (abc) called Teen Angel. It was about a guy who's best friend died and came back as his guardian angel. Was cancelled after only one season
icon_sad.gif
Does anyone else remember it, I loved that show so much lol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

angel_teen.jpg

Originally Posted by l8dyluck Hey Everyone, Im new to the forum. My name is Sharon 19, lovely to meet everyone. I was just looking through out the forums and i saw this one. Good i miss all the Nick shows. Then it got my thinking about this one show on TGIF (abc) called Teen Angel. It was about a guy who's best friend died and came back as his guardian angel. Was cancelled after only one season
icon_sad.gif
Does anyone else remember it, I loved that show so much lol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
hi welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.
i don't remember that show, but i remember the whole TFIF thing. watching full house (was that on during the tgif???) funniest home videos, family matters...

i also remember:

tights/leggings/spandex shorts/pants with big baggy t shirts. i used to ahve this thing, it was a circle with this bar going through the middle and you would like loop your shirt through it. anyone remember thouse? lol

oh and side ponytails!!

oh I love full house and all those great shows but Teen Angel was on in like 1997 i think , BTW Hello to all
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh Gosh.....This could get dangerous!

I loved.....

My Atari

Commodore 64 computer (I think I still have it at my parents house)

Fraggle Rock & Muppet Show (You can get them on DVD now) YAY!

Two sets of neon laces in your sneakers

going to the corner store for Fireballs and getting them for 5 cents

parachute pants

Garbage Pail Kids cards

Cabbage Patch dolls

I miss the 80's! :icon_love

Hi Sharon,

I'm Paula from south florida..

does anyone remember THE SMOTHERS BROTHERS SHOW?

I thought those guys were funny...and LOST IN SPACE....

and I still remember when the original vidio game PONG came out,

there was a pong machien in the local shopping mall I droped countles quaters in...

and TIE DYED CLOTHES....

I had a bunch of those shirt things Liz lol - they looked like "no" symbols lol *

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I had a bunch of those shirt things Liz lol - they looked like "no" symbols lol * hahaha! yep!

Originally Posted by Liz hahaha! yep! I think my mom still has a few floating around somewhere lmao
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz DEFINTE ditto on the old school nickolodeon shows! but also the old school disney shows like the mickey mouse club, the baby sitter's club and stuff.
i remember when disney was a cable channel, not a regular chanel, and disney would do like a free preview week on regular tv cable. i loved watching those shows!

Yes, I too, was deprived due to Disney being a Premium channel. My parents weren't about to pay for it....so I missed Kids Incorporated and the Mickey Mouse Club. DARN!! I never got to see how corny Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake and all those other bubble gum artists that were on the show!! Okay...I'm being semi-sarcastic, but I really did feel deprived. Oh and I never got a Cabbage Patch Doll. ((Adds to shopping list!!))
What about Punky Brewster? What a rebel!! Or Webster??

SILVER SPOONS! I thought Rick Shroeder was the bomb-diggity!

Originally Posted by l8dyluck oh I love full house and all those great shows but Teen Angel was on in like 1997 i think , BTW Hello to all
icon_biggrin.gif
Full House 1st season on DVD....watched it the other night! Anxiously awaiting Season Two.

How about Life Goes On with Kelly Martin?

I used to love Punky Brewster. She was my idol growing up.

Back