I see we have make-up talk chat!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Melissa, nice to meet you. I'm also from NYC!! I promise you will love it here!

I'm a non-op transsexual and I too am looking to make friends. E-mail me or message me anytime. Any questions are welcome. I am pretty open.

Originally Posted by Californian Will you tell us about you? When did you discover that you wanted to dress like a woman? Have you had any medical proceedure to change your appearance? It's a facinating topic to me. You are the first crossdresser/transvestite that I've met. I think your best bet is to just join in here and give peope time to get to know you. What have you learned from this site?
Thanks for putting up with my questions. I always ask a lot. Not answering them is ALWAYS an option. LOL. Please post any questions you have on the board.

123banner13.jpg

Just in case anyone was not clear, here are some definitions for you:

Cross Dresser: the wearing of clothes designed for the opposite sex

Transvestite: a person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional and/or sexual gratification

Originally Posted by Shoediva Hey Melissa, nice to meet you. I'm also from NYC!! I promise you will love it here! hi there, im melissa. i am a crossdresser/transvestite

from nyc.

im just looking for new open minded friends to chat with. i hope

you get back and maybe we could chat.

thanks,

melissa

Latest posts

Back