I see we have make-up talk chat!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is great, BUT I go in there and nobody is ever there, it gets lonely in that chat room by myself.

Hiya! We're trying to arrange a few actual live chats, maybe with a makeup artist or something. We tried one not too long ago, but it was spur of the moment, so not many showed up. In the future, I'll try to be on there whenever I'm here posting. Just not this weekend.
wink.gif

Yay for chats!

Originally Posted by Californian I'd like to chat too. We need people to actually show up first though> LOL. Cough.
manconfusedblkwh.jpg

Yea well you remember the last time we tried to coordinate a chat..LOL I had to evade a natural disaster..And noone else showed up aside from you,Tone and Kage I think..That went well
wink.gif

Yeah we should do it. Someone arrange one!! I failed last time so it's someone else's turn
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by allisong

Yea well you remember the last time we tried to coordinate a chat..LOL I had to evade a natural disaster..And noone else showed up aside from you,Tone and Kage I think..That went well
wink.gif

Another option might be to have chat hours each night or on several nights a week from say 7-8 pm so that anyone who wants to chat can find someone there on any night.

That way, there is not ONE specific, definitive, date that everyone can't make. LOL. Instead, there's are many opportunites on different nights. If all members know that chat is availabe from 7-8 PST (with other time zones posted to match), someone might actually show up (no guarantees).

Some of the days can have a special theme or game, guests, etc. etc... and maybe a chat schedule can be posted so that it is prominent or easy accessible. Something like this for example (?):

MuT Chat Schedule:

Monday Jan 3 (7-8 pm PST) Chat topic: Nutrition and foods (Share and tell)

Tusday Jan 4 (7-8 pm PST) Chat guest: Jane Yee, MAC makeup artist Q & A

Wed. Jan 5 (7-8 pm PST) Chat topic: No chat scheduled

Thursday. Jan 6 (7-8 pm PST) Chat Topic: Anything goes

Friday. Jan 7 (7-8 pm PST) Chat Topic: Find your best colors

Monday Feb 1 (7-8 pm PST) MuT trivia game with amazon.com gift cert prize

Tuesday Feb 2 (7-8 pm PST) No chat scheduled

Wednesday Feb 3 (7-8 PST) Anna Jones, Skin Care Guru

Thurs Feb 4 (7-8 pm PST) Hair Talk

Frid Feb 5 (7-8 pm PST) no chat scheduled

Cali I think thats a great idea, especially for people like myself who lack time. I would be nice to know that if I am feeling lonely I can login and find my friends!

Sounds like a great idea! Come up with a real sched and get together with Kage. Lets stick that in the newsletter, whattya think?

Originally Posted by Californian

Another option might be to have chat hours each night or on several nights a week from say 7-8 pm so that anyone who wants to chat can find someone there on any night.
That way, there is not ONE specific, definitive, date that everyone can't make. LOL. Instead, there's are many opportunites on different nights. If all members know that chat is availabe from 7-8 PST (with other time zones posted to match), someone might actually show up (no guarantees).

Some of the days can have a special theme or game, guests, etc. etc... and maybe a chat schedule can be posted so that it is prominent or easy accessible. Something like this for example (?):

MuT Chat Schedule:

Monday Jan 3 (7-8 pm PST) Chat topic: Nutrition and foods (Share and tell)

Tusday Jan 4 (7-8 pm PST) Chat guest: Jane Yee, MAC makeup artist Q & A

Wed. Jan 5 (7-8 pm PST) Chat topic: No chat scheduled

Thursday. Jan 6 (7-8 pm PST) Chat Topic: Anything goes

Friday. Jan 7 (7-8 pm PST) Chat Topic: Find your best colors

Monday Feb 1 (7-8 pm PST) MuT trivia game with amazon.com gift cert prize

Tuesday Feb 2 (7-8 pm PST) No chat scheduled

Wednesday Feb 3 (7-8 PST) Anna Jones, Skin Care Guru

Thurs Feb 4 (7-8 pm PST) Hair Talk

Frid Feb 5 (7-8 pm PST) no chat scheduled

OK Folks,

I know I am getting a little up there in years and the ol eyesight isn't what it used to be but where in the heck is the chat, I'm positive I saw a link on here at one time and even checked it out but no one was in there, is it hard to find or is my mind going too
confused.gif
? Would love to check it out sometime and say hello.

I can go in there right now so you can check it out

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860

OK Folks,I know I am getting a little up there in years and the ol eyesight isn't what it used to be but where in the heck is the chat, I'm positive I saw a link on here at one time and even checked it out but no one was in there, is it hard to find or is my mind going too
confused.gif
? Would love to check it out sometime and say hello.

Click on "Forum Home" on the pink tool bar.

In the upper right hand corner, you will see "Chat now!" Click and you're there!

There will be a chat schedule soon too so that we can meet on specific days and times.
icon_razz.gif

iibanner1.jpg

I was beginning to think that I had only imagined finding it before, it's kinda scary being me sometimes
icon_lol.gif

Welcome to
abcbanner4.jpg
Melissa. Glad to have you here. Chime in as often as you like! We're always interested in different perspectives.

hi there, im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc. i love this site. it really has taught me alot. i love makeup. i would love to meet some new friends who dont mind being friends with a cd/tv. get back. ill reply thanks

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi there,im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc. i love this site.

it really has taught me alot.

i love makeup.

i would love to meet some new friends who dont mind being friends

with a cd/tv.

get back. ill reply

thanks

Will you tell us about you? When did you discover that you wanted to dress like a woman? Have you had any medical proceedure to change your appearance? It's a facinating topic to me. You are the first crossdresser/transvestite that I've met. I think your best bet is to just join in here and give peope time to get to know you. What have you learned from this site?
Thanks for putting up with my questions. I always ask a lot. Not answering them is ALWAYS an option. LOL. Please post any questions you have on the board.

123banner13.jpg

Just in case anyone was not clear, here are some definitions for you:

Cross Dresser: the wearing of clothes designed for the opposite sex

Transvestite: a person and especially a male who adopts the dress and often the behavior typical of the opposite sex especially for purposes of emotional and/or sexual gratification

Welcome Melissa! Glad to have you here! It's always great to the perspective of a new member!
smile.gif
We hope you like it here, and let us know if we can help you at all!

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005 hi there,im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc. i love this site.

it really has taught me alot.

i love makeup.

i would love to meet some new friends who dont mind being friends

with a cd/tv.

get back. ill reply

thanks

Hi Melissa. This is a great subject to bring up! We love everyone here at MuT. But, fill us in on your details on your Tranvestite-ing. We are interested, and not critical.

Originally Posted by boygirltv2005

hi there, im melissa. i am a crossdresser/tranvestite from nyc. i love this site. it really has taught me alot. i love makeup. i would love to meet some new friends who dont mind being friends with a cd/tv. get back. ill reply thanks

Latest posts

Back