I think i have narrowed it down....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Here are some other make up looks I know her from another group that I post to and she is awesome. ooo thanks for that i love stuff like this. i need ideas

Originally Posted by Marisol Here are some other make up looks I know her from another group that I post to and she is awesome. Wow! She's creative!!! I love her color combo's !! Tell her they look great & to come over here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i can do that.
smile.gif
hopefully i do a good job lolthere is a woman that has a FOTD site that does amazing work here she's done stuff with meadowland and moth brown that look awesome together. click here for her site

She almost has as many MAC shadows as Trisha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux She almost has as many MAC shadows as Trisha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol yea i know

Originally Posted by Trisha Good choices !! I love Shimmermoss, infact I use it toooooo much!! x YAY! I've this on the way to me in the post
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Leeny Beeny is gorgeous isnt she?? When I recently got chatting to her, I found out we have the ethnic background! (I've never met someone who was the same mix as me! So it was exciting for me anyway! LOL)
She does awesome colour combos xx

what ethnicities are you??
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura YAY! I've this on the way to me in the post
biggrin.gif
i'm like counting the hours til i go get my shadows (is that sad?)

i unexpectidly have to work tonight. (which means more money for me to shop with lol) this weekend i am dog sitting so i might not be around much and won't be posting pics of my hauls til i get home on sunday some time.

i will talk to ya'll when i get home tonight.

Originally Posted by Trisha I'm half English (my Dad) and half Trinidadian (my Mum), tho my Dad has a bit of Italian in his family xx Cool. I've never heard of that mix either. i get excited about people that are the same mix as me even though mine is more common. lol. i'm half Caucasian (dad) and half Filipino (mom).

Originally Posted by Anya1976 here is what i have decided onShimmermoss

aquadisiac

soba

humid

swimming

and freshwater

lol. are you going to get all of them or just 4? (get em all!!
icon_lol.gif
I'm an enabler. hehehe) I've got Shimmermoss, soba, Humid, and Freshwater and really like them. Aquadisiac is on my list of shadows I want also. I like swimming, but I have Juxt and another green that will be very similar in color, so I don't think I'll get it, but it's nice.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 lol. are you going to get all of them or just 4? (get em all!!
icon_lol.gif
I'm an enabler. hehehe) I've got Shimmermoss, soba, Humid, and Freshwater and really like them. Aquadisiac is on my list of shadows I want also. I like swimming, but I have Juxt and another green that will be very similar in color, so I don't think I'll get it, but it's nice. oh yea i am getting them all. i am taking 2 back and getting a 4 pan but since i am putting off my shopping til next week maybe i might just get a 15 pan and some shadows not sure yet depends on how much i am getting for dogsitting.

ok, i am now swapping with Lizzy for soba now i need to replace that shadow on my list.... now i am clueless on what to get to fill the spot.

you should check out the stuff from the veluxe pearl shadows. fresh water is from that line. they're really smooth shimmery but not as glittery as frosts.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 you should check out the stuff from the veluxe pearl shadows. fresh water is from that line. they're really smooth shimmery but not as glittery as frosts. thanks
smile.gif

i say purples. shimmermoss is kind of similar to surreal.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i say purples. shimmermoss is kind of similar to surreal. thanks for the heads up. with purples i have UD's lust, MAC plum, Moth brown, kitschmas pigment, grape pigment, rich purple pig, deep purple pig and violet pig and my macroviolet fluidline

Back